Digitakt in Ableton

I’ve been using the Digitakt extensively, but always as a standalone unit, and I want to start using it more in my Ableton workflow. Am I missing something, or is it impossible to sequence more than one DT track at a time? If I could get the same feel as standalone, but with the ability to sequence trigs directly in the daw, that would help me with adding fills, little nuances, and a bunch of other good things. How do people do it? Very thankful for your help!

Thanks Elektron for making my favourite instrument, ever!
(@i.should.have.been.a.dj on instragram)

Are you using Overbridge ?

Yeah… I have the Digitakt Overbridge, but haven’t used it in a while. Last time I checked, I could only change sounds and parameters and stuff, but not sequence trigs. Did that change in the past few months? Also, I couldn’t find any YouTube tutorials on the subject, except for people who did really complex fixes with rerouting and stuff. Any resources you could sent my way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ok everyone, I got it to work! It was just a matter of changing the MIDI settings in the DT, and then changing them back. For some reason this seemed to work, and the Overbridge loads just like a vst, except I can tweak the parameters from the Digitakt. Holy shit this is a new era for me! See you later, when I’m famous after making sick tracks on the DT/Ableton! :slight_smile:

2 Likes