Digitakt Frozen when updating to 1.05 (PROBLEM FIXED)

I just tried to update to 1.05 on my Digitakt and sent the .sysex over through Transfer. My computer is saying it sent, but the Digitakt has said “OS UPGRADE RECEIVING” for about 15 minutes now with the progress bar half-way through. An advice for what I should do???

going on about a half hour now so pretty sure it is frozen…should I shut it off and hope that it never even started the update?

I hit the NO button and it let me cancel the OS upgrade. The next time I ran it, everything worked. Disaster averted. Thanks for listening…haha.

2 Likes

yes cancel, turn off , wait 30 sec. turn on, on midi port settings make sure you have INPUT FROM and OUTPUT TO set just to usb for getting higher transfer speed. resend.

I tried to upgrade to 1.11 recently in order to get OB, but had the same prompt stuck for around 1 hour.
I also followed the instructions from this thread but no luck so far.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Same problem here to upgrade to 1.11… frustrating.
Transfer software says done (instantanly) and digitakt seems frozen… any idea?

Try using c6

3 Likes

I would second that, give C6 a try and see if it works. I’ve had issues with the transfer app in the past. Also, try doing what tebers suggested above

1 Like

I had to go to system/usb config and change it from overbridge mode to USB-midi only

6 Likes

Problem solved! C6 works

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue with mine. Except I can’t get any sound out of my DT, however it’s showing signal when I hit the pads. I’m lost.

This solved for me. thank you

That doesn’t sound like a firmware problem, Check for mutes

1 Like

Yup, this. Thx