Digitakt Factory Content available for Analog Rytm?

Hey,
I’m using the Analog Rytm, and would love to have the factory samples from the Digitakt.

Is it possible to buy them? I couldn’t find a download anywhere.
Thanks!

1 Like

Negative.

And probably illegal if you don’t own both

1 Like

Why would it be illegal? If you knew someone with a DT you could just borrow it and sample the DT.

I’m with the OP, I’d like to have the DT’s samples/sounds available for AR2 users. I’d love to have more high quality acoustic drum kits available for the AR2 as well.

4 Likes

Licensing for sampled content is a thing.

1 Like

I’d simply love to have these 400+ DT samples as a sample pack: I played in the store with the DT, and fell in love with them.

I actually can’t quite believe noone asked about this before. And of course I’d love to pay for them - they’re part of a product (DT) that I don’t want to buy. I’m happy with the AR2.

2 Likes

It’s likely a licensing thing. I remember a while back some OT MKI users were upset cause the samples that came with the OT MKII were not available to them. An elektron employee explained it came down to however the licensing for the samples worked out.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Arii + digitakt would be a hell of a combo…

2 Likes

I have both machines and was hoping to have the samples on the RYTM also, nice to be able to have some consistency when switching between the machines. Be good if the samples could be transferred between these machines.

If you own both machines, simply copy the Digitakt samples to you computer, then use the Transfer app (or C6) to copy them to your Rytm. It’s easy!

Don’t think the factory samples show up in the transfer app. Naturally it’s the first thing I went to do as I wanted to compare them

One could sample them to transfer them to other devices. A bit of work, but if you really want them, that’s the way to go :slight_smile:

Rather weird. John, did you test this? On the Octatrack, all factory content is accessible and can be copied. It’s the first thing I did, so I could back it up!

DT and OT handle content differently.

1 Like

It’s the Digitakt I’m talking about. It has factory content in a folder that does not show in Transfer app. I could easily compile a set of samples with single cycles etc. But think it just be handy mentally to have the same ones available for us users who have multiple machines I have OT, DT and RYTM. Especially as RYTM and DT only have 1gb +drive.

Oh wow, crazy. The first thing I do with factory content always is to back it up, so I don’t erase/manipulate it by mistake.

Well, thanks for the info. I’ve given up on getting access to the DT factory content anyway :slight_smile:
Apparently it’s not meant to be.

Nah I don’t want to put in that work. They are not magic or anything, just I grab a different machine when the mood suits. But the DT bigger brothers should have this sample set me thinks

1 Like

The factory samples can’t be deleted or manipulated anyway :slight_smile: only the preset patterns I think.

You could use overbridge beta to get digital versions into a daw , creating sample chains etc (it’s up to you how you trigger things)

It’s going to be tedious to edit/trim/rename etc.