Digitakt EOL?

Hi,

I’am wondering if the Digitakt an EOL product? Wanted to pick up a Digitakt today and tried to find a Digitakt in one of the Musicstores in my area, but to no avail. Even the official Elektron store says out of stock. Any info on this?

No, it’s only been out for a couple of years and there are no signs indicating it’s being discontinued. Elektron products are sometimes out of stuck due to manufacturing runs and parts availability, but it should be available again soon.

3 Likes

Juno don’t have any Elektron machines in stock - just a couple of refurb Model:Samples and some accessories. Unless Elektron have bizarrely EOL’d all their machines,don’t worry - might have just had an xmas sellout.

Thomann in stock.
It’s not even close to being eol. :slight_smile: sometimes gear is out of stock.

3 Likes

It’s also not a if this is an Elektron thing. Behringer also regularly has gear out of stock, especially their synth clones, but also some of their audio interfaces have been unavailable for a long time. Rolands also has had some of their Boutiques nowhere in stock over the last few years. I’ve also had cases where Korg hear was unavailable over the last few years.

1 Like

Bax Music has 26 in stock as of 3rd Jan.

I was worried because Musicstore Cologne for example do not even sell the Digitakt anymore (it’s neither in their online store, nor in their catalog) - they have other EleKtron gear though.