Digitakt & Digitone - dark droney electronics

I make music videos of rough jams.
Here’s one.
Hope you enjoy.

19 Likes

Sounds great!

what you’re using for shooting the video?

thanks Ryan, glad you dig it.

Thanks for sharing @pidgeo

That was super chill, nice mellow vibe. Dig the harmonies in the swelling sound, nice reverb on the percussion. Wasn’t sure about the key of that first melody when it came in, but made my peace with it going back and forth with the other key and with that little backwards type effect. Got some different track lengths goin, nice. Got a really nice vibe at the end… Those trippy bubbly effect sounds in the middle and the end however, you can do much more tweaking with those, I swear…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

one o them mini Sony dslr’s. 50mm 1.8 lense.

1 Like

totally agree :smile:

1 Like

dope sounds. you have the DT routed into the inputs of the DN?

thanks Zordon.
yep, n a touch of DN master overdrive on the lot.

this is REALLY nice. I’ve been going through my Apple Music library, deciding what I want to keep in my collection before turning off the subscription. I forgot I had your video playing and was thinking “This is great I need to keep this album”, then realized it was playing from the browser.

2 Likes

super pleasant… the tone / mood is arresting, details are well-placed, not too cluttered. perfeck track. nice to hear bits of 'verb, while the bulk of the sounds sound direct.

Absolutely loved this. Thanks for sharing.

wow I’m really chuffed to hear this Macropod. thats unreal, thanks.
:slight_smile:

thanks for the words Bruin, glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

That was really lovely, loved the soothing mood!

Loved it! Great work man…

Thanks for listening Parmtree, glad you like it. :facepunch:

That emoji is titled “facepunch” but i assure you in this instance its a fistbump

1 Like

Nice one @Lematt, glad you dug its vibes.

Thanks @N3V3RM1ND, much appreciated.

FYI this is the best emoji fist bump :fist_right::fist_left:

:laughing:

1 Like

Ah-ha, would u look at that :smile:
sorry about the headpunch Parmtree :wink:

1 Like