hey all. was wondering if anyone has had any luck controlling the oto machines bam with midi from the digitakt? i’ve got the digitakt sending program changes to the bam to change presets, but nothing appears to be working. is there something i’m missing?
troubleshooting i’ve done so far:
- made sure digitakt and bam are on same midi channel
- made sure both midi filters are turned off on bam
- tried using trigless trigs AND note trigs to send the program change from digitakt
- reset bam to factory settings
- tried connecting machines via midi cable in a variety of orders (having one machine on then turning the other on, turning both on at the same time, unplugging midi cable and plugging it back in, etc)
i’ve scoured this forum, the oto machines forum and the digitakt facebook groups without acquiring any helpful info. i e-mailed oto machines support but haven’t received a response yet. the bam sounds SO good but this hurdle has been frustrating to say the least. how nice it would be to send program changes so that the preset will switch itself as patterns change on the digitakt.
thanks for your help and my apologies if i’ve missed a thread where this question has already been answered.