Digitakt carry bag or case

This a proper case :handbag: The power supply fits under the Digitakt.

8 Likes

This is a bit pricey but

https://goo.gl/images/Ycbxag

picked one up in an airport and it fits the DT very nicely. With space for an omnicharge and cables in the pockets, zoom H1n in the side pockets etc and iPad.

Tried the amazon sleeve, but it is too wide and unnervingly compresses the buttons to get it closed. Would prefer a neoprene 11” laptop sleeve if you at just looking for soft protection of your DT/DN inside your luggage.

1 Like

Great place, plenty of useful info here.

:ok_hand:
always good idea to add the decksaver

At one point someone somewhere posted a link to this super affordable custom hard case manufacturer. I think it was animal named but not Pelican or gator. I hope I figure it out

Thanks for the tip on the carhart bag!
I’m pretty squared away with Elektron bags and cases, but I do need a new insulated bag for my lunches. :slight_smile:

Also, in cruising Amazon, I came across this one, which has enough size in the dimensions to allow for a 2nd Digi/Heat sized Elektron, stacked on top, when the bag is expanded (assuming you’re using the dustcovers when stacking, of course).

1 Like

I think I payed 45$ for the pelican case in the US. I think this pretty cheap compared to a decksaver. I know peli cases are way more expensive in Europe.

nice find!

hey DOEOP, would you trust this case in the main hold of a plane?

i travel a lot and would like to take my digitakt along with my op-1. if i went for a soft case i could fit it in to my carry on bag, but it would be quite heavy to lug around. i was thinking of a pelican case but if i did choose the hard case, it wouldn’t fit in to the carry on, so would need to go into the hold.

any thoughts on this?

The pelican case is definitely strong enough for the main hold (it’s build like all the other pelican cases) but I would be afraid that it got lost there because it is so small.

i would, for sure, put it inside another bag with my clothes etc. but just wanted to check you would feel comfortable with it’s strength and design. i mean, no offence to any of the luggage handlers on this board, but they do have a reputation for throwing things around.

anyway, thanks for your help. i will order one soon.

I search for something like a shoulder bag for the Digitone it should be foamed, i dont want to buy the PL-2s to carry the Digitone around. Any recommendations?

1 Like

https://www.elektron.se/accessories/carry-bag-small-ecc-3/

foam will not protect your encoders the way decksaver does

http://zebracase.com/zebracase-products.htm. The Z12 Compact looks great for the Digitakt, and relatively cheap. Too bad their number doesn’t work for me, and they haven’t emailed me back.

1 Like

This cheap GoPro Bag is brilliant!
Search for “followsun 7in1” and go for the big version (around 10 Euro).

1 Like

That’s really sick… What’s that app?

I‘m using a Magma Riot Heaphone Bag Pro!
Fits perfect. Still space for some cables in a separate pocket, power plug next to Digitakt!

1 Like

Any ideas for carrying a DT DN combo?

Yes 2 x anything you like above :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, the bento bag, suggested here by @AdamJay Digitakt carry bag or case