Digitakt boot-up screen Easter Egg

Don’t know if this has already been sighted by someone else, couldn’t find it here on the forum.

I just turned on my Digitakt and instead of the Elektron logo fading, I saw ‘Elektron’ written on the screen. I think it was dropping down from the top of the screen to the center but I’m not 100% sure as I was not paying 100% attention to the screen.

Anyone else seen this?

2 Likes

Sounds like you may have missed one of Elektron’s infamous Easter Eggs (very rare to see these apparently) :aw:

4 Likes

I definitely saw ‘Elektron’ written on the screen instead of the logo fading. But I did not see how the letters appeared :disappointed:

3 Likes

I’ve just experienced the same thing. Boot animation was text “Elektron ®” moving from top of the screen to the center, instead of usual logo fading away.

3 Likes

Hey! i already seen elvis on the md, this time i saw sort of a same thing on the digitakt, an alternative elekton logo animation replacing the normal one on the startup!!
don’t waant to reveal all, but seem to me as an hommage to the king of our digital childhood…

so wo see it??? am i the first???h

1 Like

Max Headroom?

Computer World logo? Numan?

cannot resist

1 Like

I got my second DT, allready flashed to 1.4 with a “B” in left bottom Corner.
Any differences to a flashed 1.3 Version without the “B”?
Is this a kind of new batch?

Hello,

I’m on firmware 1.11

I haven’t had a chance to take a photo, but my Digitakt has shown an “Elektron®” text falling from the top to center instead of regular “E” log"disintegrating" out of the screen.

Has anyone else experienced that? Is that triggered by some condition or completely random? Am I eligible for some sort of reward? Am i 999999 Digitakt user? :smiley:

1 Like

It means you have song mode on the digitakt. But only when the moon is in the correct phase

2 Likes

Hi all,
I just came by to ask yall if anybody know what the letters mean on startup on the digitakt?
Never experienced the boot up like you mentioned, I always have the Elektron “E” disintegrate with the current firmware number on right bottom of the screen, and a capital number like “B” “C” or “D” as of right now.
Just curious if anybody knows what the different letters might mean.
Best regards

This was on another thread. Can’t remember which. Apparently it’s completely normal and only useful to Elektron engineers if they get the box for repair. I have a little C in the corner of DN. No probs with the unit itself.

2 Likes

I once had elektron appeared exactlh like nintendo when you turn on the gameboy… no one else???

I had. It… like a gameboy