Digitakt automatically starts playing sequence presets on Microfreak

Everything worked normally until I accidentally pressed the “Stop” button 3 times in a row on the Digitakt. After I did that, it just started playing the sequence preset I had selected on my Microfreak. From then on, it wont stop automatically playing whatever sequence preset I run into on the Microfreak (while browsing through them), even though the “Play” button on the Digitakt is off. And it doesn’t stop when I press the “Stop” button on the Digitakt…
It feels like I activated some kind of a feature when I pressed that Stop button 3 times but I can’t figure out how to revert it…

Does anyone have any suggestions or know what I’m talking about?
If spent 2 days browsing online but couldn’t find any threads with similar or related issues…

Thanks!

Turn off “Transport send” in Digitakt’s MIDI sync settings. Or change the sync settings on the Microfreak.

Damn, I wasn’t expecting such a quick reply from anyone.
No luck unfortunately, “Transport send” was already turned off when I checked and I tried resetting sync settings on the Microfreak but it’s still acting weird.

I thought I managed to fix it by manually stopping it directly on the Microfreak via the Pattern|Play button, as well as by fiddling around with the settings, but the issue seems to re-appear after some time and I can’t figure out any correlation whatsoever…
At first, the issues re-emerged when I ran through presets via program change on Digitakt. After stopping it manually on the Microfreak, the issue emerged again after I changed Bank on Digitakt. Now it seems everything might be working finally after stopping it again directly on the Microfreak, but the whole situation just feels off.

I guess I’ll just try doing factory resets on both the Digi & the Microfreak tomorrow, that should do the trick I suppose…

Thank you for trying to help!

1 Like