Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

Omg, yes, thank you so much @Elektron :yellow_heart:

And so many of our feature requests over the last year or so are now here. Amazing!

21 Likes

For anyone familiar with the Monomachine, This is identical functionality that’s been expanded upon with the Jump mode. letting you set up a pattern in more than just solid 16th notes. :slight_smile: Great update!

12 Likes

USB compliant now means direct to iPad recording right?
I wonder if I can sample from iPad to DT over USB now…that would be crazy!

6 Likes

Correct.

2 Likes

yup!

4 Likes

Such a huge update for both machines :slight_smile:

I created a video where I go into the biggest new features and some of the smaller improvements and bug fixes I personally am very happy with. I Also explain how some of the new features work step by step.

Enjoy!

93 Likes

Now that’s an OS update.

Really looking forward to playing with step record mode, I love it on the Monomachine and it will be even better on the 'Tone with scale per track.

10 Likes

Wow, looks like a really nice update. Looking forward to diving in after I finish my current project!

Yes! One of my wishes on the feature request thread for ages :heart_eyes:

Also very nice to hear!

11 Likes

Yay, well done Elektron team, look forward to checking these out! Step recording looks awesome, I’ve been loving the simplicity of the sequencer on the SH01a recently and looks like this is similar. Also big thanks for bringing over “chance”, I love this feature on Model:Cycles and was almost thinking of getting a Model:Samples just to have that feature for samples :joy:

Think the only real things on my wishlist for these machines now are:

• a second filter of some kind for the Digitakt
  • ability to add FX to input monitoring on Digitakt
  • (big one, haha) some kind of “kit mode” like functionality where patterns can share sounds
9 Likes

This is excellent, Elektron! Thank you so much!

Step Record mode is such a blessing for the Digiboxes, sequencing music on these boxes has become much more swift and efficient!

And long live the Probability!

5 Likes

I already started drooling when I read class compliant USB… well done Elektron!

5 Likes

And Jump mode. Want to make a Four bar bass line. it’s 4 key taps. boom, done.

8 Likes

Thank you Jesus

4 Likes

Awesome update - thanks!

Next up we need Overbridge on iOS… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes!! Thank you! Hoping some problematic issues are part of history now :metal::metal::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I was just thinking this morning that I should get round to updating my Digis this week. My Digitone is still on 1.02!

I’m in for a bloody treat.

10 Likes

Damn, it’ll be like a completely new instrument!

6 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks for this!

This is next level. Congratulations and Thank you, Elektron!

1 Like

Can someone explain the difference between trig “Chance” vs Trig Conditions?

4 Likes