Digitakt 1.07 : Bug reports

Yeah I had that too. I thought I’d messed something up in Logic’s MIDI environment to start with – took me a while to figure out.

Has anyone else experienced a bug where a weird cut partially cut off message pops up and the digitakt freezes when saving a project while a sequence is running? After I turned it off it wouldn’t power back on for a good minute. Very strange!

I have also experienced this

This was happening in 1.06, but also 1.07 – when in a mute mode and I hit the PTN button, it comes out of mute mode and never goes back, unless I manually re-enter it.

Anybody seen this?

That’s been a bug since 1.04 I believe. If you press and hold the PTN button while picking your pattern it will not exit mute mode, if you press and release PTN and choose your pattern it WILL exit mute mode

Yes. I use LFOs for tempo sync side chaining effects.

The properly setup LFO now is no longer locked to the BPM, as it was before this 1.07 update. Have triple checked all setting - can anyone else confirm?

I am simply using an Akai Mpd 32 as midi controller and it does not control at all after the update. I have tried your fix without any result. Help!

Hey there,

What is the general sentiment for 1.07 ?

I am still running 1.04 and i am really unsure if i should give 1.07 a shot?! :-/

Improved bit reduction and sound pool sound tempting, but i have seen a few „i should have stayed on 1.04“ comments here and there which make me question if updating is stupid idea right now.

This thread doesnt look horrible however, but maybe some heavy 1.07 users could give some feedback on their general 1.07 impressions ? :slight_smile:

Cheers

I am simply using an Akai Mpd 32 as midi controller and it does not control at all after the update. I have tried to fix with different midi options but without any result. Help!

What MIDI settings are you using on the MPD32 and on the Digitakt? What connections have you made between the two units?

1 Like

sample load from SRC page:
lets say sample slots 1- 30 are filled and sample slots 31-50 empty. ( to get a clear picture)

i decided to load my “sample to load” to slot 51 and above ( several kicks to load).
I mark the sample in the dialogbox and load it to slot from dialog box. works !
next sample, slot 52. works ! and so on.
BUT: in the sample management screen were my samples marked to been loaded to other slots when i came back.
AND: they were indeed loaded to those lots too ! so:
my samples have been loaded in fact twice. to the slots i wanted them to be ( 51 and up)
AND to the “next free slots in row” . in this example from slot 31 up.

i have no clue what the situation was bevore 1.07 and if this is a bug or what.
cause when i loaded the last time some samples to slots ( i usually do direct recording/resampling) was it even not possible to choose whichever sampleslot i like.
( no free slots inbetween samples were allowed back then)

I have been getting duplicate samples when loading from the +drive since day one, dont know why though.

1 Like

Ive been scratching my head as well in LFOs, especially sample start. Pretty new to the digitakt but it seems to not be functioning the same to 1.06. Little or no variation.

Edit. Tried going back to 1.06. Was the same. However it seems the start point can be manipulated to ‘jump’ around but it is really difficult to dial the sweet spot over alot of different parameters.

Moving knobs real fast give unexpected result. Like when i want to cut all 4 first tracks via master page turning the whole upper row of knobs with my palm. It seems that values are cycling when u turn knobs too fast, even one by one

1 Like

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this as I am still on 1.06 but my machine just completely froze up trying to save a project while a pattern was running : anyone had this or know what it is?

Had to reboot twice before it came on again - Luckily the project was saved and all data and samples intact.

Yup I’ve been getting that also on the DN, very quick changes do weird things sometimes

1 Like

Confirmed

1 Like

Hi ! happened to me while saving a project in an empty space between previous projects, this was on 1.07

Happened once, i don’t remember if i could recall the project after, but never happenned after

13 posts were split to a new topic: DT MIDI loopback discussion