Digitakt 1.07 : Bug reports

Yup I’ve been getting that also on the DN, very quick changes do weird things sometimes

1 Like

Confirmed

1 Like

Hi ! happened to me while saving a project in an empty space between previous projects, this was on 1.07

Happened once, i don’t remember if i could recall the project after, but never happenned after

13 posts were split to a new topic: DT MIDI loopback discussion

This Topic has gone off course a little with all this talk of Midi loopbacks, can we get back to reporting actual bugs?

3 Likes

LFO goes out of sync after a few bars. Requires retrig to get back in time.

1 Like

There was a bug in which if save a new sample by the same name as an older one, it replaces the older one without any warning! I wish there would be a way to see the samples stored when naming so you can easily follow your own naming conventions and not mess up. Has this been fixed in the 1.07? it happened to me in 1.05 I think…

1 Like

Not on 1.07 my self but I am fairly sure its not fixed yet. Stick the date at the end of the sample name or include the project and pattern name and it should never happen.

That would be cool if there was an automatic way to plug in the date. Oh well… just hope they get to it

It is a pain but nothing like the potential fallout of wiping your favourite sample.

Elektron transfer can not connect to digitakt with USB if Midi-Auto-Channel is set to #1

Had similar here too.

Undo clear not working at pattern and track level.

I am getting a bug i havent seen before on 1.07.
When playing in chromatic mode and the screen is on the LFO page, hitting keys on the chromatic keyboard sometimes opens the LFO source menu :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ive gottten this on other screens, for me it especially happens on the src page. the sample slot menu will keep popping up.

2 Likes

anyone else seeing this…?

– in a new project, load up any single-cycle sample to any pad
– loop it to get a constant tone when pad is held
– on the AMP page, set LEV and VOL to max
– set the PAN encoder fully L or R

when i move the PAN encoder in and out of hard-panning i get clicks/pops here.
it can be any sample really, but it’s made obvious with a simple held tone like a looped single-cycle sample.

I can’t remember ever owning a piece of gear with so many user reported bugs… makes u wonder if they will ever squish them all… (Tell a lie, the Arturia SparkLe was plagued with them)

1 Like

i think someone mentioned this before, but it seems to be a bug!

if i i play samples reversed and using lfo->sample start, the sample start is always from the end of the sample …
means the lfo is not affecting sample start while using reversed samples (play mode)