Digitakt 1.05 : Bug reports

Tried this but doesn’t seem to work. Has anyone actually got live retrig recording to work?

Have tried retriggering faster than step resolution using the sequencer keys and also external midi.

2 Likes

Bummer… don’t have a DT anymore so can’t try. Guess will have to wait for Elektron to comment about it

2 Likes

I also found this to be the case. Retrigger velocity no longer works

1 Like

Yeap…That triggers it! But is it more stable when you press stop once? and for how long… we will see…

Confirmed. Bummer. Should b an easy fix and hopefully if there’s a new OS update coming soon for OB it’ll gte resolved quickly. It’s broken a few of my patterns.

3 Likes

Simon mentioned that hitting stop twice creates a feedback loop on the forum somewhere. Not avoidable because it send a midi stop signal to all channels causing it to crash

Has anyone who suffers from encoders that trigger on their own noticed any difference post patch?, it wasnt really mentioned in the notes so if its not been sorted I will avoid this update, sounds like too many of my odd patterns will be screwed up.

I’m not too sure if this is a “bug” as such but maybe just a workflow improvement…When you select a new pattern and rename it, you start programming a sequence and then decide to change it so use the FUNC + Clear to clear the pattern. This also reverts the name of the pattern to “Untitled”. You need to go back and rename the pattern again but in my mind if you have named a pattern you want to keep that name even if you decide to clear a pattern’s sounds and start from scratch.

Ouch

missed that one… thanks! it seems to work as expected now…
its easy to forget about that one and hit stop twice accidentally so i hope avoidable doesn’t mean cant be fixed…

We will see… but its ok for now : )

1 Like

Doesn’t seem very stable to me. Why does it need to crash when a feedback loop occurs?

After a SysEx send Digitak becomes unresponsive, is anyone experiencing the same?

We can hope for something better

1 Like

After some resampling actions I got this ugly display distortion …

Ouch

Overdrive bug. At 0.01 it jumps to a lots of overdrive !?

It doesn’t sync with OT in arranger still one whole bar off… I thought for sure this would’ve made the list to be fixed I’m bummed out :frowning:

1 Like

Synchronizing with Ableton has just become awful. I’ve changed the midi clock delay several times from -250 to -20 ms already. Also it happens that it loses tempo and shows crazy pbm’s around 250. Nah, i’m back to 1.04.

Let me know how that goes! Curious if you can regress w/out issues.

That right there is making me stick with 1.04 till the next update

Also the Overdrive factor

2 Likes