Digitakt 1.04 : Bug reports

yeah, i actually have problems with the solo too, i have a whole project that the mutes don’t work because all tracks seem to be solo’d, tried turning off solo’s thru midi but still won’t work, as we can’t have control over the solo’s on the machine itself it’s really difficult to know what’s going on.

PS : if I try to load that same sample from the +drive it doesn’t work either and says “0 samples loaded”

1 Like

You may have run into the 64mb sample limit…

yeah but why then without changing a thing, just reloading the project a couple of times, then it works?

I’ve run into this one too. Did you delete any unused samples after getting the error? When this happens to me, I assume the RAM memory is full, so I delete some samples. Still get the error and the sample I try to load has the slot number next to its name in the +drive. Reload the project and the sample is loaded. Weird.

Its done it since 1.01 for me, not often though. I have had a similar thing with menu screens being closed while I am using them, not had the phantom loading though.

Sent a support ticket but this is really annoying and keeps me from trying to create progress on a beat.

I have the OT setup to send Transpose, Clock and Program change to DT and DT is set to Receive.

OT is set to pattern chain A1 to A2 so I hit play and DT doesn’t chain to A2. Instead it stays on A1, then the second time around OT is on A1 but now DT is playing A2 and A1 when OT is A2.

interesting. I have no idea how I could have sent CC93. How did you? Jesus I hope there’s a bugfix update soon.

If I have a long sample in a track and I tune everything for example and then reload pattern , the track that has the long sample has to end cycle to actually reload, while the others reload instantly… Is it a bug or does it work like that?

It will also happen when switching patterns. This is because you have decay to infinite. So a loop or long sample will keep playing until the end or loop infinitely. That is until you trigger a sound on that track again. Pretty logical since it is just the voice doing what it is told until disrupted :slight_smile: you can actually do nice tricks with this.

I get what you mean…but decay is not set to infinite! It’s just one trig playing a long sample,on a 64 length pattern. and when I clear the parameters from this specific track, without reloading the pattern works ok. So it seems as reload pattern does not do the job with long samples, at least to this occasion!

Mute mode is not remembered after switch off. It always defaults to global mutes.

1 Like

Func+YES for Previewing newly recorded sample is not working.

3 Likes

Check the active track you’re previewing from isn’t a MIDI one and isn’t muted? That’s caught me out a couple times

2 Likes

At this point the sample isn’t yet assigned to a track, so mutes should be irrelevant yes?

You need to have an audio track selected though

1 Like

Wait, so if you don’t have an audio track selected before you start sampling you can’t preview the sample?

Before/after doesn’t matter… the preview can only play through an audio track. So you won’t hear anything if a midi track is selected

3 Likes

You can select an audio track at any time. Just hit trig 1-8 before/during/after sampling.

1 Like

It’s very possible this is my issue, I’ve been playing with the MIDI sequencer a lot lately. Haven’t had a chance to test it yet.