Digitakt 1.04 : Bug reports

Creating a new project did fix it… ( should have thought of this… i work in tech support )But still not working in the other pattern tough… maybe some incoming midi screwed something up.

On the +Drive:
Select a sample to be moved
Step out of the folder and go back in
Select the same sample again
Now it says “2 samples selected”
Go to the new destination folder and choose “move here”

Now you get one moved sample and one error.

This happens to me but doesn’t seem to correspond to muting channels. I think it might be to do with plocking steps of audio. Annoying when it happens but yeah you only need to tap the button of that channel to bring it back.

Haha,
Doh, well you learn something new every day
But, three ways to mute and not a way to solo?
Kerazy

1 Like

Im getting this too. If Im in mute mode, tap the pattern button to enter pattern select mode, and then select the a different pattern, the DT returns to the track mode istead of mute mode…

12 Likes

inb4 the update is Overbridge Premium

I think not even a skeleton left anymore. Just a fucking bench.

1 Like

Not sure if I allready mentioned this but in chromatic mode I get note length hangups on the 16 key now and then, it seems related to specific patterns rather than a random issue, makes recording live a pain when it strikes, hitting the same or another key stops the note.

Yeah it’s weird, pressing and holding PTN and selecting the pattern won’t exit mute mode but pressing and releasing PTN then selecting the pattern will

4 Likes

Did not realize this… HUGE! Thank you!

3 Likes

I am having a lot of these issues. I also tried to hook up a faderfox controller to control the Digitakt from that. All the CCs for the digitakt controls are off in the manual so had to figure out what was what but trial and error. Even after I figured it out it still had weird random controls going off everywhere. So something is up in general with all the midi functions on this machine. I hope these issues are addressed soon.

The CCs for controlling the Digitakt are incorrect

lol yes I have updated it multiple times hoping to solve the issues

The controller is direct it’s set up per channel I’ve been working with midi since I was 14 years of age the machine is buggy I’ve had moments where it works fine I’ve had moments when it freezes I also have had all my midi settings go back to blank default settings after saving so I find it hard to believe I am doing something out of the ordinary especially after reading the bugs form

awesome we have the same amount of experience unless you have a faderfox pc12 there isn’t really much I can go over with you. My hardware synths are hooked up fine.

1 Like

honestly, it is buggy.
projects with MIDI will work just fine. and then suddenly not. without touching anything.
it is very easy to make user errors, and I do, but it is buggy.
I have experienced this sequencing out to a Blofeld, and also recording MIDI in from a keyboard. Sometimes fantastic, sometimes it just crashes. Jammin’ out, having a great time… don’t change any settings, too busy playing the keyboard… boom, DT stops responding. It happens.

2 Likes

in that case, it seems like its def a bug

you must be having issues of some sort? Or you just hang out in Bug Report threads when it’s all hooked up so tight? lmao this made me laugh (joking around btw)

I’m still getting a glitch with trigger 7. Not sonically but visually. When ever I strike trigger 7 it plays normal but on screen, the cursor keeps playing in an infinite loop. All other triggers are fine but #7 is the only one that does this.