Digi⊶Touch ___ Τ Λ Κ Τ ___

No worries, it seems nobody has a nice solution for that. Probably involves workarounds and relying on tight timings.

:thup:

… maybe with lemur it’s possible !!! but I’m not sure

Lemur can do a lot, but only if the data is really sent from Digitakt.
How can I make Digitakt dump the current CC/NRPN values?

from the midi appendix of the manual ^^

In the english manual, I can only see MIDI CC and NRPN to control the Digitakt.
No dump request message and no details about sysex.

welcome on board synkro !! (:face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

:smile:
The only option currently available seems to be to reverse-engineer the pattern sysex dump, the parameters are all in there, but tbh I don’t know why I should do elektron’s job.

I fully agree! Are you a programmer?

hello
does it work with touchosc on android??? thanks

1 Like

Hi…Yes, it works!!
Try the demo first (here) and check if it’s OK for your device ^^
ciao :cb_r:

and is trhere a way to connect directly android device to digitakt via midi like with the camera kit???

Honestly I don’t know if it exists …

I do write little programs here and there but i wouldn’t call myself a programmer.
Sorry for replying so late man
:sweat_smile:

If your Android device can act as a USB host and you have the appropriate adapter for your device then yes, that should work.

Hi all,

Love the app but is there a button on the roulette page that autorandomizes everything? That would be so cool if so - what I really want!

Cheers,

Bill

1 Like

Ciao bill …

nice tips :wink: :brain:
Unfortunately it’s not possible in touchOSC … (instead I think it’s possible with lemur app)

but with your fingers you can randomize by drawing on the screen ^^

cheers :cb_r:

1 Like

Ah, OK - thanks!

hello,

i’ve been trying to research touchOSC info online but it all seems iOS-centric

my question is: can I connect my Digitakt to my Andoid tablet via USB (using a USB A to USB Micro B adapter ) and control it with MIDI from touchOSC, without the need for a computer?

I get that touchOSC has many wireless options but for this i’d like the USB connection to avoid needing a computer to re-transmit the messages through wi-fi.

hope someone can answer this, thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi drewinnit

Actually you can control the digitakt without a computer in iOS (I don’t know with Android), but you will need a PC/mac to synchronize the layouts and the camera connection kit for midi data (to bypass the computer)
If you have an ipad pro (2018) you need only a simple OTG cable (from usb c to a) to connect directly to the digitakt / digitone…

:facepunch::dog:

2 Likes

thanks for the response RichardF, it’s a very cool template you have made

i don’t use iOS, which is why I ask about Android. it seems there’s a wealth of iOS info online about the touchOSC app but very little from an Android perspective.

The adapter I have for my Samsung tablet is very much like the one you linked. if there was a free demo of touchOSC I could test it, but am reluctant to buy the app unless I know it will work. maybe someone else can help.

cheers!

1 Like