Different patterns with different patterns

Hello. I would appreciate if someone could help. I have a Kick in T1 and a Snare in T2. I made 4 patterns with a different effect in each for both the Kick and the Snare, so 8 different sounds. Problem is, I can’t get Snare pattern 4 to play with Kick pattern 1, or Snare pattern 2 to play with Kick pattern 3… I can only get Kick pattern 1 to play with Snare pattern 1, Kick pattern 2 to play with Snare pattern 2…= I hope this is clear. Many thanks for any advice.

You have got to copy the track from one pattern to the other: choose track, push track+function+copy, change pattern and push track+function+paste.

Thanks a lot for the tip. Appreciated. I’ll try it…

Thanks. I did what you said, and yes, it works. Problem is, the sound I pasted over has now gone. Just curious if there’s a way getting it back…?

to avoid that, you can save your sounds. Go to preset menu, press function there and save preset appears. You could create a folder per project for your sounds.

Wow… What a great thing… This is getting more and more interesting. Thanks for your help.