Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

How is this silly thread still on top! I joined in spring last year to keep up with the latest tidbits about the Digitakt. Probably haven’t been here in 6 months, decide to check up on the no late DT firmware update and the thread is still going?! Is it a “How is Babby Formed?” meme at this point?

Surely a clue to half the answer to your question is in your nom de plume Re: Dada? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As a Scot, I could kick off a serious mod concern with how I would like to answer that one!!! :smile:

3 Likes

That’s something different from being part of the UK, though if you wish to float off your country towards Iceland or something… (can I hop on?) :wink:

It is and it isn’t. I just genuinely don’t consider myself “British”. The closest I got with identifying with the whole thing was during the 2012 Olympics but other than that, things like the “national” anthem, Royal Family and Westminster rule just grinds my gears big time!

Should the dream come true you are more than welcome to jump on board though haha!

1 Like

I’m English and feel much the same way, Iceland is pretty cool BTW, if you like small venues and weather that changes quicker than a Dataline pattern, though it’s more expensive than Westminster!

jon35y , i think you should have a big wall round scotland and be left to govern yourself, although unfortunately if that happened the free movement of people would bankrupt scotland .ID give scotland independence but it would be mad as --ck for you to be in europe.Germanys gonna have massive problems which are irreversible.In time the uk including scotland will be proud of being outside the EU ,we will be strong and not told what to do by the tossers in brussels.
No offence uminox but its already f–cked.My swedish friend told me that its fuck-- overthere.
JUST saying

1 Like

Not sure if serious.

Hellcore I’m from manchester uk and the royal family and the establishment get on my tits but hey there s nothin we can do about it, id move to iceland tomorrow but the wife doesn’t like being cold, it makes her nipples hard…

1 Like

The sacrifices one makes when they’re a romantic

1 Like

SORRY FOR GETTING SERIOUS,ON A LIGHTER NOTE ,DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD OCTATRACK MK2 TUTORIAL[quote=“umonox, post:1, topic:38126, full:true”]
Anytime i see prices popping up they are always in Pounds! Makes me wonder if most of the frequent users in this Forum are british these days …

Help me out, is this the case?! :wink: Or do i only get this illusion because im not reading every single line?! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

???

It’s nearly Valentine’s and everything…

1 Like

YEH IM THINKING OF GETTING HER A PEEPHOLE ELEKTRON TSHIRT:grinning:

1 Like

Trigless locks are kinky.

MMMMM SNORTING CHARLIE OFF THE CRISP OLED SCRREEEENstrong text

Changing the subject again ,anyone like this https://youtu.be/hahBGCIPFu8

2 Likes

Listening- it sounded like standard old pop until that synth line came in, and then it sounded special.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Stop work. Back up the hard drive. Load the esky and drive to the beach. BBQ then sleep on the beach. At some point consider calling someone to do tomorrow’s shoot for me. After all, didn’t the British send us all here to do just that :sleeping:
Thanks GB

1 Like
3 Likes

That was beautiful! I will definitely be sampling that in my DT upgrade!

1 Like