Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

Nordiste

2 Likes

It’s a belter

The St. Bernardus Abt 12 is the pride of our stable, the nec plus ultra of our brewery. Abbey ale brewed in the classic ’Quadrupel’ style of Belgium’s best Abbey Ales. Dark with a full, ivory-colored head. It has a fruity aroma, full of complex flavours and excels because of its long bittersweet finish with a hoppy bite. Worldwide seen as one of the best beers in the world. It’s a very balanced beer, with a full-bodied taste and a perfect equilibrium between malty, bitter, and sweet. One of the original recipes from the days of license-brewing for the Trappist monks of Westvleteren.

2 Likes

Oh yes indeed it is!
I was lucky enough to stay at the St. Bernardus Brewery for the night. Did the tour, had a fanrastic horse steak, washed down with several Abt 12’s.
A splendid evening.
Nice accommodation as well. Highly recommended for an ale oriented weekend in Belgium. 🖒

I’ve got a “winking monk” bottle somewhere. Isn’t that every thousandth bottle or something? Nice touch.

Cheeky little Wednesday session ale - low ABV lotsa flavour.

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: gender politics are fatal.

Britain on a good day

now that’s an unexpected blast from the past!

1 Like

Yibbo shaky!!

🖒

1 Like

Rarest one !

1 Like

H

Beer advent calendar from honestbrew.co.uk

Boom! (Thanks her indoors):heart_eyes:

1 Like

IMG_0551

1 Like

1 Like

If you can ever get some of this stuff, it is great. Kernow Bys Vykken

You pay £6.50 in the Booking Office at St. Pancras station, but you do get your pint in a pewter tankard so…

1 Like

Beer from my home town. I’ll have to check it out! Thanks for heads up @Native_Layer

3 Likes
4 Likes

Stone me! That takes me back!!!
@Native_Layer… Good work fella!
🖒👍

1 Like

And now…

2 Likes