Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

In vague terms
There’s an energy that took this thread in another direction. There are reasons why it happened. The thread sure is fun but there are still frequent examples being posted of the lessons to be learned from all of this not being learned. My hope is that in its evolution it becomes an example of realizing how this happened, and progressing as humans by understanding its lessons…
Yep, that’s all in here… :sunflower:
This will only be recognizable for those who were around for it’s creation, or those willing to mult-thread backtrack…

4 Likes

We cannot not speak of which cannot be spoken in an attempt to never speak like that again.

2 Likes

No pb with this I guess…

Re: modulators modulating : there’s been so much to read lately !!!
Plus this all DT frenzy made me go back to actually play music with the instruments I have right now :musical_keyboard::musical_note::notes::guitar::microphone:

2 Likes

Leave the title, how else do you con people into your establishment to screw their perceptions?

1 Like

The title is hilariously perfect in its randomness!
I won’t care if it changes though…

1 Like

Q. How many ‘Brits’ (oof, smacks of colonialism) have posted on the thread?
A. Who gives a shit!

2 Likes

:warning: ACHTUNG :warning:
Don’t cross your DT sample streams with OT or Rytm chains…

2 Likes

Is @umonox the Gatekeeper?

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

That looks very geometric.
Almost spectral.

Thats my name I’m honoured!

1 Like

Goodnight from this side of the pond. I have work tomorrow :pray::heart:

2 Likes

he would know if he was … :aw:

@LyingDalai: Thats good. Thats really good. Thats what i did today as well. And this is what i came up with - at the end of the day - right now (and its NOT Minimal Techno this time :wink: ):

Btw: I have taken all of your advice from this thread i created recently:

And put it to some use on my newest Track above - but limiting myself to Dyads in the End!! :smiley: I reeeaallly have to practice that more often.

Ok, back to off topic. Sorry for “abuse” of my own thread for something “specific” :yum:

1 Like

I only remembered the quote… :confused:

im the King? Cool. But where’s my fu**in crown? :confounded:

1 Like

Dont go there

Merry christmas

3 Likes