Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

My friend moves from liquor to beers somewhere in the night because they have more water…
There’s like 94% water in here, he says… If we suggest he drinks some water… :wink:

3 Likes

If we could only merge this with the cats and Elektron gear thread…
“Drunkin Feline’s with Elektron Gear, are they British these days?”
:smile_cat:

5 Likes

Maybe a new surrealists thread ? But TBH I think the mods are being kind tolerating the nonsense in this thread already. Long live the mods!

2 Likes

Yes the forum modulators do a fine job!
Keeping it going or having a dedicated chat thread would be fine with me, but If midi hits the fan maybe we can just hide this thread and keep it going, secretly…

1 Like
1 Like

You want a new surrealist thread in addition to this current dadaist thread we have going?

That is madness, man!

:hamburger:

2 Likes

not with that attitude!!

3 Likes

basically, almost every forum does have a thread about nonsense, off-topic, chit-chat … i dont expected this thread to become one of those though :frowning: i really only wanted to know something … but this is how it could go :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, it’s not your fault, you can blame us…
:wink: :okej: :totes: :nyan:

1 Like

got used to it already :slight_smile: no need to blame anyone, anymore. in fact - i somehow even like that i created a virtual bar for you guys :totes:

[edit] should i rename this thread? To something like “Nauts Bar; open 24/7” ? :smiley:

3 Likes

Cheers :beers:
The creation story of how this thread evolved to what it is now is quite interesting and has several layers and dynamics… Things can even be learned from what happened to try and better oneself, as strange as that may seem this far down the line…

I’d love it but I think we would need some modulator input…

hehe, ok. better keeping the title then.

but yeah, indeed the mods are quite silent in here at the moment. i usually skim over the posts here every one or two days and havent read something from the mods for a while now. seems they silently “agreed” to this thread just being there - for no reason :smiley:

1 Like

We could actually talk about things instead of posting spiritual quotes/alcohol bottles on gear/ and pure ridiculousness, but that might ruin it… :ecstatic:

yeah, that would remove the essence of what it is. it would become “specific”. nah, please dont do that. its an interesting social experience. i asked a specific question and the whole thing evolved into unspecific things about almost everything. this REALLY has Bar character - in a way :slight_smile:

that being said, my beer is empty and im leaving the bar again - for some productivity :smiley:

1 Like

OK then… I shall obey our King’s decree…

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 Like

5 Likes

:elan::elan:

3 Likes

This thread is harmless, fun and friendly.
Aimless for sure but who cares?

On that note…
Check this spud out I’m about to boil!

4 Likes

Conjoined twins!

1 Like