Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

And your “thread title” cousins will be happy to throw you a State visit my man! :wink::fist:

2 Likes

5 Likes

:hearts: :atom: :hearts:

1 Like

:unicorn::crystal_ball::unicorn:

1 Like

This is what happens when you move out west:

4 Likes

I’m scared :smiley:

1 Like

You migh be better off where you are, it could happen to you…
I’m the one on the left… :ecstatic:

1 Like

That picture looks like what happens when you’re able to just disregard everything and allow yourself to just have fun. I don’t think I can do that as who I am is mostly things to disregard.

Though, if that’s you with just a few quotes from “The Power of Now” after I read the book, who knows?

See you in Cali, I guess :smiley:

I think it was an 80’s themed potluck…

1 Like

That sounds fun!

I’ll disregard that statement…

1 Like

haha, that picture is sweet! guy on the right could easily be me - minus the good body though :smiley:

i just watched a documentary about Ibiza the other day. Mentality down there seems to be quite similar. They said in the video: If you move to Ibiza you can be how you want, do whatever you want and be as crazy as you are - for as long as you let others do and be the same !! :slight_smile: thats the only rule they have. i think i will move to this island one day … if all works out well :wink: perfect spot to produce electronic music as well - all those clubs on the island … and lets not forget the almighty Café del Mar … i listened to the music of this place since i was 20 - maaan :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw a bumper sticker today that said:

4 Likes

1 Like

The fisherman was Greek… i know him :wink:

1 Like

I don’t want to get all political but that snap election has pissed me off. It is a power grab that is very capitalist in nature. Now, as a banker, I’m not going to get on my high horse about that! But, this sort of political gain makes a mockery of democracy in the UK. Would we really have a fully working democracy with the Tories stomping all over everyone for the next decade or so. It’s happening already to be honest but the system will be broken further. I don’t mean to sound like I’m over reacting or anything but this snap election has pissed me off more than Brexit did in a way as it’s primary focus is political gains for one party.

Anyway… so much for “now is not the time”. Optimal outcome - Tories wipe the floor with labour South of the border and SNP retain it’s majority and fuel added to the Independence movement.

2 Likes

Oh boy… Try not to let it bother you so much. Don’t confuse capitalism with democracy.

A power grab and/or political gain may be true but… ultimately kind of irrelevant.

I would much rather the world moved on from Brexit and stopped trying to fight an outcome that cannot be overturned - if we are true advocates of democracy then democracy spoke in June and we should just accept it - end of.

Personally, above all I want stability, not uncertainty. As such, I would much rather have a government in place (whoever it is) to guide us through this process. Irrespective of the party in power, it was a smart move that was necessary to silence, once and for all, those who would otherwise make it impossible to move forward with a process that was voted by the people.

I think its pointless and a bad idea discussing politics in music forums - what unites us is the music, not our political preferences - we should strive to keep it that way.

For background I have dual Greek and UK citizenship and also work in finance.

peace and love. :v: <3

3 Likes

You got any flaounas left from Easter?

1 Like

I don’t unfortunately no… All my 18 cousins finished it BUT, in the spirit of your question I provide you with a hearty recipe that may tickle your fancy:

“Start off by grating the cheese as fine as you possibly can. Add the beaten eggs, the raisins, the mint, the mastic, mahlab and the semolina and mix thoroughly. Cover it with a cloth and place in the fridge overnight or for at least 4-5 hours before baking. Next off start preparing the dough.”

:grin:

2 Likes