Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

LMFAO! Is he a member here???

1 Like

Careful

1 Like

Are the commuters in your town not down with a good chuckle?

1 Like

Wise words indeed there from Doc Wayne but what about lil’cuz D?

4 Likes

Most of our international sisters and brothers will not have a “scooby” ( to slip into DD parlance) who Danny Dyer is. I’m not sure myself but he was the only Dyer I could think of off the top of my hear to play “Dyer Tennis” with @Open_Mike!
:face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

i know Peter Dyer (not personally though); Synth Player, keyboardist and the like. His awesome BigSky Demo is still soo nice to listen to today:

He even looks similar to your Danny Dyer - but without the beard :wink:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/eELH0ivexKA

1 Like

Ahh the joys of ridiculousness… I’m so glad I’m a musician and don’t have to act like a normal person… :tunga:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Random ‘musician with kids’ observation -

No kids = Volca batteries die - raid the TV remote/console controllers.

With kids = Toys, TV/console remotes, anything in the house, dies - Raid the Volcas.

Seriously can’t remember the last time I had 6 batteries in a Volca for more than a week :wink: Sacrificed fresh ones again this morning for ‘Soggy Doggy’.

8 Likes

The American version of this one (and video) is hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGj9h8ggCc

When Glenn Hughes (I think) comes in I’m left in stitches.

2 Likes

All this KLF related mularkey reminded me of one of my favourite books. Insightful and funny, it well worth a read, it is.

:+1:RTFKLFM

3 Likes

i dont understand what you are talking about (my english isnt THAT good i assume): but i take this as a compliment :slight_smile:

thank you :blush:

1 Like

sounds like a life worth living :innocent: i mean it, really! always wanted kids on my own - never found the women for that! with NO responsibilities or liabilities at all, only for yourselve, life can become quite empty and boring at times. enjoy putting those 6 batteries into your volca, knowing that you made the right decisions several years ago :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah for sure, kids are the biggest blessing by faaaaar. I’m beyond grateful most of every day (always a couple of moments of ‘aaaargh, how was 20 minutes of my life just taken up by putting someone else’s coat on them!?’, or similar :slight_smile:

It just dawned on me this morning that it is constantly killing access to my volcas how hard those little people eat up batteries! :wink:

1 Like

Looking forward to getting my youngest interested in my music and gear. Would love to make an ep with him one day.

4 Likes

you let your childs eat batteries? jeez - you know that this is supremely unhealthy, right?! :yum:

1 Like

There’s a chance it’ll make then superheros. Or at least be able to power synths at will. It’s a small chance, but if it works then that’s going to be ONE HAPPY FAMILY

3 Likes