Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

You said it not me :joy:
Edit : I mean it’s your topic after all :wink:

ok, back to #GoldenThread then :wink:

1 Like

No. it’s Did Elektronauts became “british” these days?! :smiley:

Phew :thup:

3 Likes

@LyingDalai @Chinchilla you guys have filthy minds… none of the rest of us caught that :wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m with you mate, it’s cool and admirable that you speak up when you feel humans are being lame. I just didn’t really agree on this one :wink: No big deal tho, just difference of opinion, which is kind of the point I was trying to make I guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was, is and can be again, a magical, evolving thread, meandering through a myriad of ideas, thoughts, and some most enjoyable nonsense.
Let us increase the peace.
:v:🖒

3 Likes

Onwards and outwards :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s the ticket!!

:grinning:

2 Likes

I removed the image of the cowgirl above because I’m British and mistakenly thought this was the unofficial “celebration of life and freedom” kickback thread - I apologise and will now have a strong cup of tea whilst pondering how to reconcile my sexist Big Brother like attitudes with my love for plucky Canadian singer songwriters.

Even Cowgirls get the Blues (safe text version)
Sissy Hankshaw, the protagonist, is a woman born with enormously large thumbs who considers her mutation a gift. The story covers various topics, including free love, drug use, birds, political rebellion, animal rights, body odor, religion, and yams.

7 Likes

My mistake, @Housecliche.
Please don’t take it too bad, I have obviously totally misread your post. Evil in my own filthy eye.
My remark was not founded on KD Lang, nor the soundtrack or the movie of course, but on the juxtaposition of the words “beer”, “golden”, and the picture of a girl in a suggestive position above what appeared to me to be a pint, in a thread that had already some references to THAT other toxic thread.

I assumed your intentions were not pure, and I was wrong.
Would you mind accepting my sincere and humblest apologies, brother ?

4 Likes

Of course @LyingDalai no offence taken and I respect how the post may have been misinterpreted - I offer you this:

Edit: and with that image neatly back on topic

3 Likes

Bazinga

2 Likes

What’s cool is I don’t know who and what she does (K.d. Lang) and now I can say it’s not my cup of tea :joy:

3 Likes

as we talk about Kd Lang, I propose you a living Swedish artist (same country as Elektron) but she’s from Norway… so much great artist from the North !!!
I really like this song from Ane Brun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bumped
I’m a sensitive Elektronaut, lol!

This is why some posts offend me, I’m working on it… :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Sensitive is good ^^

1 Like
2 Likes

“Take a sensitive solo” got me laughing out loud on the bus!

1 Like
4 Likes