Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

This! And my knees and my hips!

I think we’re all 18 until we die… my father (75) says he still feels 18 in his head… our bodies are a prison.

1 Like

I hope not. I was an idiot and a jerk at 18

Well, weren’t we all… but you know what I mean

1 Like

Huh! I hadn’t thought of being modern 18 without the ignorance associated it. This COMPLETELY changes my perception of EVERYTHING!

Imagine being 18, but knowing what you know now - it would be awesome!

1 Like

That’s GOTTA be the closest the human mind can perceive Heaven. Just the presented notion makes me feel like I’m there, thanks! :slight_smile:

By the way this thread = #GoldenThread

being 35 myself - but feeling like 18 in my head - has some disadvantages though :wink: One of them is: If you still like young women :wink: Its all great - until you see that sexy 23 yo girl and you wonder: what the fuck? she’s ignoring me. this is the moment that brings you right down to the floor again and tells you: you are OLD !!! :smiley: our body is really a prison, for sure …

and another disadvantage: people in your own age usually cant understand why you HAVE to be crazy like hell at times :slight_smile: they only tell you things like “cmon, youre too old for this shit arent you?” or “you are 35 and you still dont have family?? ^^”. Its annoying …

3 Likes

I wish we could all go get a beer together and see who the heck we’re talking to.
Any millionaire Nauts out there wanna fly us all out to Hawaii next weekend for a beer? :beers: :ecstatic: :wink::beer:

4 Likes

:thup: count me in! :thup:

:airplane_departure: :airplane: :airplane_arriving:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I love how this thread is still going on… #GoldenThread

1 Like

Edit: Removed picture of cowgirl and reference to renowned feminist singer/songwriter.

I’m afraid i’ve mislaid my readers. Has she filled a pint pot with wee?
Edit: on finding my spectacles, I can see it is a road marking. My apologies if I have offended anyone with my oafish mis-observation. It was never my intention to contribute to the derailing of this wondrously eclectic thread.

1 Like

I have still not fully recovered from the other thread…
I believe it will leave a mark forever in me. I’ll keep from it what makes me a better human.

Even as a joke (questionable taste) sexist comment / picture is sexist.
Picture your wife, daughter or mother in this position, are you totally comfortable with this ?

Please, consider amending your post and making the place better for everyone else.

2 Likes

Seriously?!

I don’t know, maybe it’s me.

It’s probably me just being a grumpy arsehole to be honest.

Ahah :smile:
Anyway, I don’t want to polarize this thread…
Just telling what I was feeling.
The day is just starting and it’s been pretty rough already.

3 Likes

You better call kd lang and tell her that her album cover is sexist.

Even Elektronauts get the blues…