Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

I cracked up hard a few times yesterday, when I checked in from the elixir spot I literally was laughing out loud over in the corner of the place… Good times, Great Oldies…

2 Likes

Standard morning over here:
Wake up, visit a tree, rebuild fire, feed cats, brew Yerba mate, drink Yerba mate, check Elektronauts…
It’s like my morning newspaper but much less devastating to read…

4 Likes

Imagine if we could ‘swap Elektronauts for 24hrs’.
Be someone else for a day, Fight Club style…

Ordering some kratom

2 Likes
6 Likes

But then playing my imaginary complete range of elektrons.

Open ruminating:
Love and kindness and helping each other out and all that good stuff, are always right around the corner from other emotions… They feel great, and often lead to health, friends, and happiness…
They’re always right around the corner, waiting patiently, endlessly forgiving…

2 Likes

Derrick May was on fire yesterday night.
I danced like a fool while he was performing (and before him DJ Mush).
I’m surprised to see how May sounds very actual, hard and impressive after playing for decades.
Puts to shame all the granddaddies of rock an roll :muscle: :smile:

So glad I discovered techno music !
Excepted that I danced for 6 hours and today my back hurts :tired_face:

:smile_cat:

3 Likes

Sorry about your back, bro. Warm bath and yoga!

It goes with aging… the body can’t follow my young spirit :smile:
Nothing I can’t recover though.
And totally worth it !

Today from Elektronauts:

Existential Crisis

(But that doesn’t say much, because I can get an existential crisis from a cup of soup)

1 Like

What’s the difference between a crisis and an existential crisis? :wink:

The existential crisis is a completely fabricated philosophical crisis where there can be no solution presented(except maybe kratom)

And now we circle back!

… Hmm, not from my perspective … if you look up into the clear night sky and fail to get an existential crisis then you’re just not ‘getting it’ at all :telescope:

2 Likes

I could say the same thing about a cup of soup (wakka wakka)

3 Likes

A crisis about your very existence… heavy!

I’m going full on Jaden Smith right now :smiley:

I’m 38 and still don’t have my solo set ready. I’m 111% sure I’ll be in my 50’s and beyond rocking gigs for the whippersnappers and timeless beings of whatever age…

1 Like

Sometimes in life when I don’t have a plan, I gaze upon the night sky and “planet” out!

5 Likes

I was having a mid-life crisis and then I just decided I’d live longer and it went away…
Then one day I decided I just would never get old, therefore eliminating its return!

2 Likes