Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

Yeah nah, there’s only 3 proper categories of people in the world: Strayans, fake Strayans (i.e Kiwis), and foreigners. Dunno bout these “British”, they sound a bit suss.

Edit: had a bit of a think, you could probably class British as proto-Strayan.

Bonza rippa there maaaaate. Fair dinkum, ay.
:wink:

2 Likes

And I have to say Rex, you are looking resplendent in your canary yellow this morning :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s gettin’ a bit nippy for the old budgie smugglers

2 Likes

Bowling Shane.

1 Like

I think the forum modulators are pretty cool and deserve some props…
Sometimes threads need to be modulated… :diddly:

4 Likes

I have no idea what you folks are saying but I like it…

2 Likes

Just met Derrick May, such a nice fellow…
There was this amazing documentary “Never stops” about Detroit in the local cinema, and after the seance we exchange about what it’s like to rediscover the pleasure to play music with Tristano, or why go back to Detroit when the whole planet welcomes you… Why dance music as a forever relationship with drugs…

Ended the night listening to music and drinking beers with friends (but not Derrick,shit I should have invited him !)

Pretty cool evening !

5 Likes

I heard Derrick regularly drinks Kratom to get over not writing the piano riff to Strings of Life - did he open up about this?

3 Likes

I didn’t know about Kratom at that time, sorry.

1 Like

Kratomonauts!

Good evening,
Do not attempt to adjust your radio, there is nothing wrong.
We have taken control as to bring you this special show.
We will return it to you as soon as you are grooving. :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

I want my funk uncut, sir

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Kratom. But now I want to try some.

Sick of hangovers the older I get the worse they become.

Too old a sensible for the e now.

Already looking where to buy in the U.K. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a new snack for my fellow Elektronaut’s - from Britain :wink:

I have found my ONE and only Pedal Testers the other day: Chappers - and the Captain! :smiley:

Here’s their Analog Drive Testvideo:

Andertons Music, Guildford - South West from London - i like those Guys! I once saw a video of them testing some EarthQuaker Pedals and they were foolin around like nothing else :sweat_smile: That was amazin!

Is every british Music Producer / Guitar Player similar to these Guys?? If thats the case - i really have to come to Britain one day !! :joy:

edit: HERE it is, found it:

:joy::joy: i like those dudes MAAAN :smiley:

Wow, nothing had me feeling pretty gigley yesterday, I think I’m coming down now, from nothing…

1 Like

I think the thread was a massive line that we all somehow sniffed as we typed…
We’re all here for you man, stay strong!

A joke is only funny if it has a bit of truth in it.

Uh oh, politics…
Somehow on this thread I think it’s OK to be off topic but if we start getting back on topic we might get modulated… :aw:

1 Like