Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

Anytime i see prices popping up they are always in Pounds! Makes me wonder if most of the frequent users in this Forum are british these days …

Help me out, is this the case?! :wink: Or do i only get this illusion because im not reading every single line?! :slight_smile:

You are about to start another forum war!

Did this blast radius not reach you? :smile:
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/where-are-the-women-and-non-cis-males/38072/169

3 Likes

wasnt the intention! Im just wondering … :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Only joking mate.

2 Likes

jeeez what happened there? sounds like a nice fight going on, have to read through that thread later :smiley: seems i have to visit this forum more often than i do :slight_smile:

It was brutal, mods closed it overnight for a time-out on the naughty step and it kicked off (kind of) again when unlocked next morning and then finally closed down for the welfare of the community!

Well worth a read though. For various reasons.

3 Likes

It got bit embarrassing and best avoided

1 Like

Turn on synth…tweak knobs…ahhhh life good

9 Likes

Svenska kronor. :thup: :cheeky: :thup:

5 Likes

Holy sht - I just read the closed thread… @CarlMikaelBjork please let me know when you plan on starting another nuclear thread so I can pull out my popcorn and soda :joy::grin::grinning:

I love my wife… she’s the best. i do what she says.

3 Likes

That thread really broke my heart. :broken_heart:

Why would U.K. Nauts sell more gear right now… I wonder.

19 Likes

British here. Still cling to the idea of being European though.

8 Likes

That thread typified a lot of current thinking to me. And typified how many people who seem to consider themselves liberals are really nothing of the sort. But I think it probably needed closing as it was not a very mannered debate. There was a section of people trying to out-virtue each other and a few voices trying to ground it in some tangible reality who were being swiftly dismissed as sexists.

6 Likes

Only definition I’m happy with is ‘Elektronaut’

EDITED AFTER LIKE, SOZ!

2 Likes

Hard to discuss it without opening up the same argument again.
It’s over, lets all leave it.

3 Likes

Basically what I was saying.

1 Like

Yep, 100% agree, I wouldn’t handle another shot. Please let it rot.

3 Likes

I am about to sell a ton of gear, but that’s just because I want to slim down my setup to up productivity, but there’s no doubt new gear prices are on the rise here. The Mother 32 and Push 2 are two examples that seem to have gone up in the region of £100 over the last 12 months.

reported.
sorry not sorry.

eh?

1 Like