Diablo IV: Looking for folks to game with!

Heyas!

Anyone else going to be playing the soon-to-be-released Diablo 4? I’ve played a fairly decent amount of D3 since it dropped. Played the original D1 back in the day but never D2.

I only game solo these days but I would love to find others that are playing Diablo that might be forming a clan. I miss the grouping and socializing while playing.

I didn’t catch the open beta nor have I watched a ton of videos yet so I’m going in somewhat blind. It would be great to group up and level with some people though.

I’m in Canada, central timezone. Available most evenings and weekends. Summer weekends get pretty busy with stuff but weekdays I’m available any day but Tuesday.

Hit me up if you plan on starting a guild/clan or know of some that are super chill and have a more mature player base. I can PM my battle tag and/or Discord info.

Cheers!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yo!
Yeah I’m going to grab it for PC. Another user here @relapse808 will probably be interested to jump on as well.

1 Like

Sweet! I’m setup on PC as well. Pre-ordered last week so I’ll have early access this evening. I’m going in blind though. I’ve watched a few beginner videos to get a general idea of what’s going on but still undecided on what to roll.

I would love to group though if y’all are interested. Not looking for crazy time commitments or anything. Just folks to level with and do end-game dungeons etc. I love seasons in D3 so I imagine I’ll be hitting those up when they drop.

1 Like

Let’s set something up. I’ll message you

1 Like

I haven’t played much beyond D2, but I’d be down for this once I tear myself away from Zelda.

1 Like

Ping me anytime! D4 early access opens tonight so I’ll be on for a bit. If I can’t find a clan/guild to join I’ll just start one up myself. D3 was wayyyyy more fun playing with friends. Especially pushing rifts and doing seasons together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bought the game yesterday, but looks like I’m not playing any time soon :grimacing:

1 Like

naaaaaa, D4 is everything that’s wrong with video games these days - sticking to elektron OS(es), LOL

1 Like

I’m in Aus on Xbox, keen to play if anyone’s in a similar timezone

Oof! What region are you in? There’s was a super small queue on pre-launch day but I’ve not had issues since. I mostly play in the evenings though.

Its everywhere. The servers are down.

1 Like

Odd. I just got home and logged in without issue. Hopefully it’s sorted for everyone else now.

US. It apparently got sorted a few minutes after I posted, but it was down for a few hours.

Hearing lots of good things about the game play. Journalists who’ve been fans of the whole series since 1 say its a return to the good old days, not that 3 was terriable. Supposedly it’s story line is way more gothic and moody, while the action is extra gory.

1 Like

yeah looks pretty fun from my understanding all the extra paid cosmetic stuff isn’t what I come to a loot game for anyways so I suppose that is easy to avoid… been deep diving into Streetfighter 6 for now but I think D4 is next on my list.

2 Likes

Granted I’m only about an hour and a half in, but I’m really enjoying it so far. It feels pretty smooth, the graphics and art direction are gorgeous (and disgusting - coming off of tears of the Kingdom it was a pretty big shock lol), the cinematics have been incredible. The story has me hooked already. I even enjoy encountering random events and tackling them with other players - I actually expected not to like that aspect.

I chose a necromancer. Not 100% sure I’ll stick with them - I might switch to a sorcerer - but the abilities are satisfying to use and appropriately gross.

1 Like

I am lvl 13 and so far I like it, but … I only play occasionally, wife, kids, job etc don’t leave much time there

Me neither but I have definitely spent money on cosmetic items. I’m not opposed to the idea to be sure.

I’m enjoying it so far. It did take a bit of time to get into it though. I’ve played hundreds upon hundreds of hours of D3 and really like it. I never played D2 and only played D1 when it was first out.

D4 feels great but I’ll need to get higher level and experience end game. I very much enjoyed pushing greater rifts in D3. The pacing was generally fast and adrenaline filled. So far, nightmare dungeons haven’t really scratched that itch but I’m only level 57 and I’ve only done a Tier 20 nightmare dungeon.

I also love seasons in D3 but I’m a bit leery of them in D4. If I have to re-do my renown and altars of lilith every season, I’ll just not participate in them. It’s just too much to have to re-do every season. We’ll see how that all plays out.

I played the beta and it was ok but I like Evil West better!

Im at level 42 and after the servers popped back on, I hopped back on and got back to work.

Can’t lie, the story is ok, but I’m really looking forward to moving past that to endgame. That said it is worth doing some sidequests and definitely unlocking those red skull areas. I am using a druid and it’s a fun build but I think if I could start again, I would go Rogue. Good thing is I can skip the story for a new character so I will do that for sure.

I think another thing I will do is try and unlocak every alter of Lillith before I end the storyline because they are super important for adding free points to every build you make and you only need to unlock them once.

1 Like