Desktop Evolver tips

I have a desktop Evolver I bought on the cheap a couple years ago. I haven’t touched the thing much at all because of laziness and turned off by the UI. Anyways, I didn’t see a general topic on this device when I searched and wanted to seek consul from those who own and actively use it before I dig it out of storage. A big part of the reason I bought it was to process external audio and was wondering what members’ general opinion on the effects and such are, is anyone using it exclusively for this purpose? I gotta watch some tutorials I guess because I haven’t a clue how difficult it is to navigate the effects and such with that tiny screen so any tips or whatnot would be greatly appreciated. I do love the sound of the thing from the demos I watched over the years.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Any DSI Evolver love?

plenty of good info in this existing topic and it probably makes sense to tap into the community already contributing in that topic

there are lots of external references which are already linked there with excellent info/tips etc