Derailment

What’s your point, hows it an a American thing? Deals are deals, purchase or not, leave opionons out of it.

Back to the thread, Sweetwater has most Elektron gear on sale.

This post is not in the spirit of the forum guidelines

Namely:

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people . Please avoid:

• Knee-jerk contradiction.

Please take a moment to reacquaint yourself with the guidelines.

1 Like

Apologize to the forum for my negativity, I will no longer disagree with posts that disrespect a country and there population.

I think you might have missed the point or at least are being hyperbolic.

"The whole Black Friday and shopping holidays is such a weird concept if you think about it. Very American. "

You view this as disrespecting to America and its people? And you were just standing up for America? Is that it?

Your post was flagged for violating guidelines for being a knee jerk reaction. If you wish to flag other posts because you view them to violate guidelines, you may do so.

In fact, that advice is also in the guidelines:

If You See a Problem, Flag It

When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it . If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.

1 Like

Will do, didn’t realize I could flag a post, apologize for the rant.

2 Likes

2 Likes