Delay control (memo)

Hello,

Just something that happened to me this morning and could happen to me again or to someone else, so I’ll write it down here.

I could get the “delay control” working and get some nice echo freeze delay on all my tracks, except on my master track.

I used the same delay parameters for this master track and for the others : LOCK on, PASS off, send 1, feedback 127, time at 48 for the test. But when I pressed trig 16 and changed the time with the first 8 trigs, which was supposed to control the delay and make the echo freeze apply to all my tracks simultanously, nothing happened. On track 1 and 3 where I also had delays, it worked fine. I tried everything, I copied the delay pages, without success. I had read this good thread about delay control : Delay control...how to do? but the master track did’nt seem to have something special…

So ?

In fact the solution was easy : I had previously set a scene A on the master track, including parameters on the delay which were not the ones I needed for echo freeze, but I simply had forgotten it. So I cleared the scene A and everything worked fine !

2 Likes

Thanks for the share! Helped me just now.