[ Templates ] DAW, Overbridge & settings (Mac by me) and (PC by RAFH)

I can’t reply because i wait for Release of the Mark II

Dropbox links are fixed and now working.

1 Like

I’ve just received my Analog Rytm MK2. As soon as Overbridge is released in February. i will update the templates.

EDITED :

As soon as Overbridge is released … Unknown For Now. i will update the templates.

Hi,

Is there a way to make an Analog Keys Template for the Latest Logic Pro X 10.4.1 and Ableton Live? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @gravii unfortunately for now OB is still in Beta, I have not access to it for now I guess they started by Windows with Beta registered users… I’m on Mac and I don’t have an AK…

So I let other people to jump on your request and eventually build a template based on what I done. I still plan to update mine with AR mk2, A4 mk2, Heat mk2, Digitakt and Digitone when the time’s come and when I have all of this devices at my home.

For now I can’t assist you anymore on your request.
Hope someone will help you when reading this.
Cheers

Maybe this can help :

Thanks for the response. It’s a pity that Elektron hasn’t made their own templates that ship with OverBridge or as an official download. :[

curious to see this updated now the new overbridge is (almost) out!

OH, i prefer to point out fast : i will update this when Overbridge 2 is released as a stable version and officially ready. I will test Analog Four mk2, Analog Rytm mk2, Digitone and Analog Heat mk2 soon. If I have something stable and I’m happy with it I may update faster. But I prefer to say I have in mind an official and stable release prior to this update.

Cheers Everyone

1 Like

As I said 2 years ago I looking for few people to complete this work exactly the same on windows and provide for the community Starter Template where every routing are pre-made. Of course, on popular windows DAW, maybe Fruity, Cubase, Ableton Live (I don’t know if mine ableon template open up properly on Ableton on pc so…), Studio One 3, Pro Tools 12, Reaper…

If you don’t want to help the others, I’m truly sorry as I’m a Mac user to be able to help more people.

1 Like

RAFH made Ableton 10 template as i done in the past for
Seems perfectly openable on Mac as well

Ableton Live 10 Overbridge templates for DT/DN/RYTM/A4/HEAT

by @RAFH
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/506

Ableton Live project templates for using Elektron gear with Overbridge. Each piece of gear has all audio channels, fx channel, and midi channels setup (this may require some tweaking in each machine depending on how you have things set), along with the VST (audio from this channel is silenced) Simply drag and drop into your project, and expand the group but hitting the button next to the title of the channel at the top.

Make sure the VST’s are in the proper folder…I simply have mine in the default “Elektron (64bit)” folder in my plugins directory. I’m not sure if this will affect the project template or not. Also, the path that I have these templates installed is:

C:\Users\RAFH\Documents\Ableton\User Library\Presets\Instruments\ELEKTRON

One must first make sure the gear is set to Overbridge mode, obviously. Also, make note to setup the audio routing accordingly for each piece of gear…

Digitakt :
Route to main 2/10 (FILTR / AMP pages are LIT)
Route to FX 9/9 (All track channels + FILTR are LIT)

Digitone:
Route to main 3/7 (SYN2 / FILTR / AMP pages are LIT)
Route to FX 6/6 (All track channels + SYN2 / FILTR are LIT)

RYTM:
Route to main 0/12 (All track channels un-LIT)
Route to FX 12/12 (All track channels are LIT)

A4:
Route to main 0/4 (All track channels de-selected)
Send to FX 4/4 (All channels are selected)

I can’t guarantee these will work flawlessly user to user, but hopefully gives people a springboard in getting things up and running…

5 Likes

Hi William,
Do you also have a template for the Digitakt on Logic?

Would help a lot.

Thank you

Windows (ask RAFH) or Mac ?
I’m sorry for Mac i can’t… i done this when i have the dark trinity + heat. But it’s really easy to replicate. I may get the DT, Rytm & Heat at some point and update those template in 2021

Cheers

Hey man. Did you get a template for DT? I’ve tried setting it up and kind of have it working but something isn’t right.

For now I can’t help in the template territory. As i have to get some electron gears back.
Sorry

Thank you for this! Rytm ableton template is perfect and super easy to understand!