[ Definitive list ] Analog 4/K Sound Packs & more

I got that when I first got my A4. It was very helpful.

1 Like

Anyone know which pack a patch called “Katies Vector” is from?
I’m thinking either Cuckoo AK Vol2, Codex, or Walker/NextLevel

I just want to give props to whomever designed it.

Using it with the sustain and release cranked really allows the two OSC level destinations of LFO 1 to morph and with a bit of reverb it’s a great way to get a 2 note chord out of a single voice for pads and strings. It crossfades the oscillators and fun things happen in the dynamic shift between OSCs.

4 Likes

Is there a list somewhere that has the patch names for all of the various Elektron A4 soundpacks? I’ve lost track of what soundpacks I’ve added, and would like to double check the patch names list if one exists.

Thx!

1 Like

My latest pack focuses on FM modulation. There is lots of bass patches with maximum punchyness and some patches (flamnotes in particular) with rhytmic keyfollowing rolls, which means higher notes produce faster successive percussive hits,synced to tempo. (demo at 2:11 with korg sq-1) This opens lots of room for exploring with microtiming and trig conditions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That teledance sounds pretty darn good!

Good work, man! And good luck with your pack!

1 Like

i search this Analog Four Pack.
Analog Obsession Vol. 1 Massive Aggressive - Sound Pack by dr.technasia
Unfortunately it is no longer available
Can someone help me where I can get it?
Thanks for the information
CapturFiles

1 Like

@locaa
I think it’s probably a scam, so it’s explain why all is removed :wink:
not sure but it’s my guess

1 Like

I heard some of their patches and they sounded familiar…
yeah maybe it’s a scam

1 Like

Does anyone happen to know if the factory sounds on the A4 mkII are the same as those that were on the A4 mkI?

1 Like

it seems to be the same… from what I’ve read here and i recognize a lot of their name from MK1 to MK2… I don’t know if there’s some new… Factory Library is too huge but as MK2 and MK1 are not exactly the same sound (maybe) they probably re tweak the library (EDIT : personal hypothesis)

It would be nice if we could get an official answer for this…did they tweaked the factory sounds, are they planing to and also what about soundpacks they are selling, are those gonna get update/tweak?

@Ess @Elektron ?

Why not open a ticket support and wait January to get a reply ?

@grit909 if you click on SoundPacks and Analog Four MK2 all packs is listed. So they are compatible why would they sell it if it wasn’t …

The context here is I have seen an A4 mkII video on YouTube where the user is flipping through sounds. They sound similar but not exactly like A4 mkII presets, and the names are somewhat familiar.

They could be the user’s own sounds, but they’re astonishingly like presets Elektron would create.

It leads to a bigger question of how different the mkII sounds from the mkI. Am I hearing the original presets with fresh ears because of the different sonic characteristics of the new machine?

Hi all,

I’m new here :slight_smile:

I add, the list isn’t up to date.

I have made 3 sound packs (3 x 128 presets.) ​​for the Analog Four and Analog Keys :slight_smile:
and a common set named Power PACK bundle for Elektron Analog Four-Keys (384 presets!).

Analog Day Vol.1 Emotion - https://sellfy.com/p/KM8Y/
Analog Day Vol.2 EDM - https://sellfy.com/p/YDVP/
Analog Day Vol.3 The Power - https://sellfy.com/p/EbiD/

Power PACK bundle offer - https://sellfy.com/p/4rVK/

All These presets sound very good, won’t need further sculpting (unless you want to).

I wish you lot’s of fun and inspiration with these sounds :slight_smile:

Rek0rder

2 Likes

i will add it now thanks for the insight @Rek0rder
I planned to make some research on the web again to see if some new things born for A4, AR and OT and have in mind to update those list soon. Cheers it always maintain but of courses it good people participate and gives hints when they felt on something new so I can update the list :wink:

EDIT : List updated with your references

it’s in Codex ADAM :wink:
i’m just in the middle of to purge my personal definitive list and keep only my favorites… so i remember you looking for and check … here we go you probably solved that before …

1 Like

There’s too much now… my Analog Four MK2 in filled on A to P

And i even not be able to put those inside…

Not inside

That’s huge amount of sounds designed for the A4
i have everything on the list here i don’t know if we’re miss something i will make a internet search soon to checked if our list is up to date…

1 Like

cheers for that!

1 Like

it’s not exactly the same… There is some from MK1 that are the same and There is New Sounds on the MKII as well. We notice that with @slicetwo But we don’t know for now exactly how many differs.

1 Like

And we’re not gonna find out cause I’m not about to catalog all of the MKII sounds! Haha

1 Like