[ Definitive list ] Analog 4/K Sound Packs & more

Here for Acid

http://sounds.beatport.com/pack/elektron-a4-progressive-acid/7064

1 Like

Added to the list!

Hi,

I’m new here – just got my A4 yesterday. Loving it so far.

I just downloaded a couple of these sound packs, including the Richard Devine Collection. Is there a way, using MIDI-OX, to dump all 128 patches at once into the A4 rather than doing it one sysex file at a time?

Thanks!

Aaron

Use C6 !

OK, so that helped. I was able to load multiple sounds at once. But isn’t it true that you can store only 128 sounds on the A4? That’s what it looks like anyway.

OK, so that helped. I was able to load multiple sounds at once. But isn’t it true that you can store only 128 sounds on the A4? That’s what it looks like anyway.[/quote]
Only 128 for now, but there’s a big OS update due next week. It will activate a large storage that’s already in your A4. We’re told you’ll then be able to save thousands of patches, although only 128 will be available for sound-locking.

OK, so that helped. I was able to load multiple sounds at once. But isn’t it true that you can store only 128 sounds on the A4? That’s what it looks like anyway.[/quote]
Only 128 for now, but there’s a big OS update due next week. It will activate a large storage that’s already in your A4. We’re told you’ll then be able to save thousands of patches, although only 128 will be available for sound-locking.[/quote]
Thanks, billywood. Glad to hear that I understood the current architecture. Yes, I’m aware of the OS update. Can’t wait! That’s one of the reasons I decided to get the A4 rather than waiting for the AK. Patch storage was the only real difference I could see (besides the keyboard, of course, and a few other marginal improvements).

Cheers,

Aaron

somebody bought the progressive acid ? how good is ? i readed in the description 32 kits , but i don´t know how many sounds / presets are included , 128 ?

i purchased … don´t like it sorry

I bought the FISound ovrdrive package some weeks ago…I realldy like it. next purchase is daren agers a4 drums

Hey fam! I am a newbie in A4 but am high level user of vintage analog synths. I am a stage musician, not DJ so i think i can play piano and keyboards well and i hear all the sonic difference between modern analog (such as Moog LittlePhatty), vintage analog (Moog Prodigy) and virtual analog (iPad Animoog, romplers…). I must say A4 is a very good modern-sounding analog polysynth, i didn’t like factory presets (all 512 even in last 1.1C OS) nor third-side free presets in all categories except for el. drums and Roland-type synth basses.

The first thing to do with A4, if you have a use it for analog polysynth with external midi keyboard - making useful own sounds (leads, pads, brass, organs etc) comparable to famous synth patches such as OB-X, Juno, Polysix, Prophet, Jupiter, JX-3P, Minimoog C/D. A4 factory patches are for DJ mostly - too much effects, FX and atmo sounds but few useable classic synths sounds for playing or jamming on stage live.

Yes, with good vintage sound presets in user memory presets, now i could make here all famous TR or CR vintage drum computer’s patterns! Thats the ground for me to buy A4, as good sounding synthesizer with huge memory to get vintage synth famous patches and famous vintage drum patterns and sound without buying all these vintage gears. Unfortunately no one virtual analog, sampler, rompler or VST can’t get that analog sound character, only a pure analog such as A4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi all,

the list isn’t up to date… I have made a bunch sound packs ​​for the Analog Four or Analog Keys. A total of 616 patches + 24 vermona analog bass drum samples.

On my [b]website[/b] you can also load every single pack. Any patches of those packs are 1.1 ready! Check my [url=“http://www.youtube.com/user/StreetsReplays”]videos and [url=“https://soundcloud.com/floppydisk-pirates”]soundcloud demos.

Have Fun!

-Janosch

4 Likes

List updated. :slight_smile:

Great :slight_smile:

Some very nice sounding organ patches in Don’t Copy That Floppy.

Oh thank you, these patches have taken a little more time to complete them.
I think “Nord Stage 2” has become the best. Anyway, it’s my favorite. But I have already made ​​many new organs :wink:

List updated to mention Floppydisk Pirates’ free patches. :slight_smile:

I bought your A4 sound packs yesterday, really great stuff.

1 Like

Thank you and i hope you had a good time with the patches:)
-Janosch

I have bought both Floppydisk Pirates and FISound’s patches. They are of excellent quality and learned a lot from them.