[ Definitive list ] Digitone Sound Packs & more

My contribution: 133 free Digitone sounds to add to the list if you like.
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/538

Preview

11 Likes

Lots of good patches here :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great! Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

Love this demo! These sounds suit sooo well with my style :smiley:

1 Like

I love it! It is cool for my music so I use it a lot. I asked the producer to prepare some free demo patches. But now I am not sure… I hope It will be useful for others. Dear digitone’s people. Share more! It helps to be creative and learn new techniques of synthesis.

Well done boys! :1st_place_medal:. I work a lot with sysex .Today I saw the work of the program and Big Sur. All is OK. Such programs are very important to users. And I don’t really understand the situation with the speed of fixes and updates. Perhaps all forces and resources are thrown into the creation of something new. I hope all Elektron :sweden: equipment will be compatible with big sur and m1 as soon as possible. New architecture is an inevitable reality. I have plans to change my computer, and of course it will be a Mac. Good news Overbridge 2.0.53 for macOS Big Sur - Public Beta

1. Elektron Digitone sound pack KOKOW 100

NEW LOCATION:

Price: € 14.99

100 Presets

YouTube link:

1. Elektron Digitone sound pack DOOZY 50

NEW LOCATION:

Price: € 9.99

50 Presets

YouTube link a:

YouTube link b:

Thank you so much and have a nice day.

2 Likes

@tubefund
Sorry i read few comments and miss yours. Your link was added ! Thanks for the submission

2 Likes

:+1: unfortunately i can’t edit the text in the file section. i mistyped so the link is confusing. It says digitakt but offcoarse it is a digitone pack. Sorry for those left confused.

1 Like

Hello ! @avantronica

I know the moderator time is important… but is it possible to help @tubefund in some way so he can or you edit the title of the file in the file section so it reflect it’s a digitone pack and not a digitakt pack ? if it’s possible Located here : https://www.elektronauts.com/files/538

fixed : edit 2021-05-04T22:00:00Z
For editing a file section entry there’s 3 dots, clicking on it reveal more options, included the pencil to modify the entry

2 Likes

No edit options for me on mobile, no additional options, sorry, might be a re-upload situation

1 Like

The … did the trick. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

New high-quality Sound Pack AIRPORT 100 for Digitone and Digitone Keys, 100 patches for producers. It was designed for studio or life performances. VK SOUND STUDIO by KOKOW.

All Digitone users will be happy. This is 3D sound in so many patches. As always, there is little reverb and delay therefore does not lather or smear. Add as needed. Sounds great in a group of instruments. And of course the magic algorithms for the mod wheel. For DIY lovers, there are many examples to study synthesis.

Use, learn and enjoy your music! Thank you

1 Like

love these :slight_smile: is FP pack ready yet?

1 Like

Hi, ja it’s ready but didn’t had the time to finish artwork and release it… Maybe in a couple of months :grimacing:

2 Likes

in a couple of month… :man_facepalming:
(this guy @Floppydisk_Pirates make his own artwork - you can’t find it on graphicriver : for sure ! ) hahaha

i thought i was the only one to be perfectionist :joy:
Glad i have one friend here like me :slight_smile: oh i think to another one @v00d00ppl :slight_smile: i have two perfectionist friends :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

but it’s a curse my friend. Torment ourselves with ideas and possibilities and find no peace until the point where we have to stop even if it’s not done yet. :thinking:

1 Like

LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Digitone Soundpack "Differences"1lflq88_gaNzE2MzI3NzU5LjE2MzYxOTgzNzQ._ga_6LJN6D94N6*MTYzNjIwMDYyOC4yLjEuMTYzNjIwMTQ2OS4w

2 Likes

[NEW] From Dusk till dawn From our super @DaveMech 260 (!) sounds : techno minded, deeper styles, soundscapes and dark ambient, Enjoy ! Get it at: https://davemech.live/digitone-from-dusk-till-dawn (Price 37$)
question : I wondering if we get a table dance by Salma Hayek ???

4 Likes