[ Definitive list ] Digitone Sound Packs & more

Here’s a follow-up to that great pack:

(Not mine)

9 Likes

@johnl Thanks for sharing these, the patches are so freakin’ good!!

yes, more goodness (though i may run out of slots before you run out of sound packs)

Here’s an interesting one from Anton Anru:
https://antonanru.sellfy.store/p/digitone-bass/

64 bass patches

3 Likes

Hey bud, I am having trouble loading your Freaking Percs pack to my DN.

Do you have revised instructions for elektron transfer? I’m digging around and it seems like C6 is dead.

I was able to load some individual sound files from one of the official elektron packs but I can’t drag a sysex containing multiple sounds for some reason. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

E: I got it but I had to use midiox.

I created a (free) sound pack containing 108 patches including 36 “rhythm patches”. kicks, snares, clap, rimshots, hihats,rides, shakers, pads, bass, keys, sfx.
I explain the “rhythm patches” in the video below.
A lot of wonderful sound packs have been released already and I’m far from being a sound designer but I hope you’ll find a few patches to your liking:

There’s also a thread about it here so if you have any questions, it’s where it happens:

7 Likes

Halloween special price on Geometry 2 Sound Pack (Digitone / Keys)
Only on October 31. ( 50% off !!! )

9 Likes

@William_WiLD :wink:

DruFMa - realistic and synthetic drum patches.

Vol1

Vol2

Bundle

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hey guys, I would like to add my preset pack to the list :slightly_smiling_face: : 160 Classic Funk Presets for the Elektron Digitone

The pack (with a 20% discount) : Classic Funk Presets for the Elektron Digitone

Here is a free pack of ten presets from it : 10 FREE Classic Funk Presets for the Elektron Digitone

Demo of all presets : https://youtu.be/AlIolD0PXFU

I will release a pack of Genesis inspired preset soon.

2 Likes

Hello, new to Elektron so hopefully this is not a stupid question; Wondered if someone could tell me if there are factory presets called ‘Growth’, ‘Tycho’ and ‘Fuzzy’? (C003, C004 and C005), or if they come from custom packs? They’re pad like sounds.

Thanks

those dont ring a bell. also DN factory presets only span from bank A to B, so i doubt anything from C will be stock unless you copied it there yourself.

Cool thanks. Having no luck identifying these presets at all

Hello Digitone friends! Can anyone tell me which was the first official Digitone sound pack to be released on the store for purchase? Thanks!

So, it looks like my links here won’t be updated to my new shop as the old one doesn’t exists any longer. Ko-fi is my new one, where you can find all my Sound Packs for Digitone/Keys or Analog Four/Keys! Here: https://ko-fi.com/fpsoundpacks/shop

4 Likes

Hey all,

I’d like to add my soundpack to the list as well :wink:

Demo:

Ko-Fi shop:

Alternate Gumroad shop:

Elektronauts Thread: DIGITONE CURSES (Spells for the Digitone)

Thank you, @William_WiLD ! :nyan:

10 Likes

Geometry Sound Packs 1 and 2 prices dropped down.
Price is 15 Euros, till end of july. (Instead of 21 Euros)

8 Likes

Sounds of Elsewhere - vol. 1 is available here:

It’s a first collection of 18 carefully curated ambient sounds, from noisy pads, to organ-like chords, an ocean waves FX simultaor and an all-purpose kick drum.

Free for the first 50 people!

8 Likes

I want some more of this. Any tips?

7 Likes

Great video.