[ Definitive list ] Digitakt Sound Packs & more

Wonderful resource list yet again from you. And thanks for the mention :heart:

1 Like

You might add at the bottom the Birdcord USB 12V cable, which I bought because anecdotally it seemed to avoid the problems that many had reported with the MyVolts cable. Birdcord USB to 12V Converter Cable | Songbird FX

1 Like

Added and i also post a warning. so people can investigate further or/and ask to elektron support directly which one they recommend.

Added

1 Like

Thanks for the list, here’s a few updates:

The link is now https://www.electronisounds.com/digitakt-packs-series-one, and it’s called All Digitakt Packs (Series One), because there is a Series Two with two packs fore $19.99 each at https://www.electronisounds.com/digitakt-series-two

Link is dead, could not locate another URL for this.

I planned a check orphaned links and replacement of new links if I find them on all the other [Definitive List] series so I will check this thread as well.

Again thanks to @Lizard-of-Oz who save me a precious time here
Thanks anyone for your patience

I released my first sound pack here: Elektron Digitakt Sample Pack: Home percussive sounds
It contains a bunch of percussive and glitchy samples recorded at home.
It’s free.
Hope you like it: it’s my first experiment and I would like to release more packs in the future.

bye

3 Likes

I recently discovered https://www.undrgrndsounds.com/ which has a TON of high quality packs. There is a buy 2 get 1 free deal right now also.

2 Likes

Hey all, I’ve created a Sample Pack of the Erica Synths Syntrx II.
It can be used for any Sampler, but there are also 5 Digitakt Patterns included.
Introductionary Price: 8.99 Euros

(Also on Gumroad SYNTRX II NOISE LOOPS Sample Pack )

Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

Magnetic Field Recording - by emanuele I built a simple magnetic recorder and I created a sample pack.

You can download it here for free: Magnetic field sound pack

On Substack I publish a (almost) monthly newsletter about music, gears, techniques, etc…you can subscribe for free if you like.

Let me know if you like it.

emadb

Are there packs with .dprj file included?

1 Like

Do you mean an empty project (no patterns) with all the samples loaded? That’s a nice idea!

Coincidentally, my Syntrx II Sample Pack has a Digitakt .dtprj Project File with 5 Patterns included which show a Plethora of sound design and sequencer tricks: [ Definitive list ] Digitakt Sound Packs & more - #12 by Jeanne

New Deep Dub Techno Sample pack for Digitakt, 127 samples, 127 sounds and a .dtprj file with 8 demo patterns:

1 Like

This is normally £27, get it for free up until 2 Jan '24:

2 Likes

@Mutlu_Karakose has Digitakt Techno Pack available on Gumroad, apparently it’s a project file with samples and patterns. Not totally new, but it appears it hasn’t been mentioned here.

3 Likes

“Harsh Blast Beats” - a very comprehensive FM Drum (and more) sound pack (YMF262 OPL chip of the Blast Beats synth) with Digitakt patterns included, available here:

More Info: Blast Beats - FM Drum Sample Pack

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for the mention and the support! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing sounds :bomb:

1 Like

New “Vintage Breaks” Sample pack… not specifically for the Digitakt but offers samples in mono 16 bit / 48kHz format, perfect for using slice mode on the DT and making Hip Hop, Drum & Bass and all sorts of other genres: