[ Definitive list ] Analog RYTM kits, sounds & samples

Modub is a free pack

Very helpful overview, many thanks!

I should be getting my AR2 in about a week or two. I’ll be using it not only for drums, but also for bass sounds. What’s your favorite Soundpacks for bass sounds?

1 Like

i think for now there’s no Sound Pack covering the way i have in mind a top notch Sound Pack for the Analog Rytm… There’s good Sample Pack tailored for the RYTM…

The only who came in my mind is the AR808 by Justin Valler
http://www.valerrecords.com/store/

and this one :

Can’t wait to see what’s new model machine Dual VCOs will bring on the table :wink:

Does anyone know how to get the AR808 pack now? it appears to have disappeared…

@mxcm AR808 - Released

1 Like

Hey. I bought a soundpack from Elastic Membrane days ago and have not received anything. Tried to contact him thgrough multiple channels and nothing. Any idea? Has someone bought something from him?

1 Like

Do you check your SPAM folder ?

Contact him he’s on board : @Elastic_Membrane

I bought a few quite some time ago, received no problem but it was a long time ago
:wink:

@Waelter
Bought some packs a few weeks ago. No problems.

2 Likes

Hi Waelter,
Sometimes the packs get sent to the spam folder. You’ve got it sent now directly as well. Thanks and enjoy!

4 Likes

Thanks @Elastic_Membrane to replied here! I love that community :slight_smile:

I’d love to see someone do a great sample set of all natural acoustic kits (Gretsch, Ludwig, Slingerland, etc).

Are you working on any new packs? :smiley:

Yes, very soon. :sunny:

3 Likes

hello I need some info from you please ,will these sample packs work with the ar mk 2?
ISR Drum N Bass Black Friday Bundle .its on the loopmasters website ,might be getting it as an xmas present,regards D

I would say no, RYTM is not made for packs like this

I dont see why not. More hits than loops. The AR does not natively timestretch so loops might get a little messy. But the one shots are fine.

1 Like

…since rytm has truu sample capabilities without fizzeling upfront first, i’d say…sample!

even most crappy bits 'n pieces found on the fly and anywhere can become so huuuuuge, once layered with the analog engines and the overall sounddesign options of this queen of grooveboxes/drummachines, just let urself go…

really no need for prefab sample pax…and as said here already…stuff like loopmasters sound packs won’t match the data structure of the rytm in first place…

Superb!

William:

The description of it is still there, but your document seems not to be downloadable from that post.

Analog RYTM Sound Management Sheet

1 Like