[ Definitive list ] Analog 4/K Sound Packs & more

Can anyone please add some links to packs for
DNB/ Dubstep
Thanks

Hi guys,

the list is not up to date!
currently sells my sound patches through via paypal.
in order to purchase one of my sound packs, send e-mail to:

djrekord3r@gmail.com

Power PACK TECHNO Bundle (320 Presets) 15 EURO

Power PACK Bundle 20 EURO
(Analog Day Vol1-3) (384 Presets)

Analog Day Vol.3 The Power (128 Presets) 10 EURO

Analog Day Vol.2 EDM (128 Presets) 10 EURO

Analog Day Vol.1 EMOTION (128 Presets) 10 EURO

more info on my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAOFrfeqqsRDU8nQbftin7g

Rek0rder

Have fun :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i will update it (i have that on my todo list for every Definitive List i made)
but you are mentioned as sound-designer so people who check you find everything i guess…

hey @William_WiLD are the lowend bass patches located somewhere new? I tried the links on the top post and the file is not found :frowning:

@digitalohm
Updated links both on top or here :
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/447
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/446

Everything ok in the file section by filtering on analog four/keys and scroll a bit on my threads :wink:

4 Likes

Brand new from @Floppydisk_Pirates

Hope it’s the right place to ask…

About tweaking mk1 sounds for use on mk2 A4’s.
Are there know parameter values that can be used, like “decreasing vco by 10%” etc?

1 Like

few hints there
(try opposite overdrive values if positive on MKI make it negative by same values on MKII) :

1 Like

Thanks for that.

New additions :
http://www.plughugger.com release 3 soundbanks for the Analog Four, i added kick and stabs when i bought it since then he release 3 soundpacks check (new) in the list or his website. There’s also 2 Bass Invaders soundpacks for the AR (Analog Rytm) only the second one is 400 patches for the DualVCO synth engine.

Dark Aether is an ambient soundset inspired by the mellow tones from the 70s and 80s, all the way to modern times with electric keys, moody textures, dark synth strings and synths badly out of tune.

Synthetic Dark Techno is a sound expander with 152 new sounds for the Analog Four / Keys synthesizer and is entirely focused on what its does best: techno and tech house. No basses for traditional pop or housey leads or pianos. Just dark synthetic sounds, textures, drums and noises.

Synthetic Deep House is a sound expansion that combines the sound of Deep House with the characteristic sound of the Swedish analog polysynth, the Elektron Analog Four / Keys. While the soundset draw inspiration from the golden age of oldschool house and classic deep house, the sound of the Analog Four gives the soundset a unique feel and vibe. A bit darker. A bit more analog.

I have to say plughugger is a very nice sound designer you should check it out there’s also VST Synth like Diva, Omnisphere soundbanks

2 Likes

Does anyone know, where I can find the stock 32 presets from the 1.06

New Addition :

(NEW) Dark Synthesis by Conforce (25€)
Buy it here

(NEW) AETHER by Tom Wolfe ( £5.99 (£7.19 incl. VAT))
Buy it here

3 Likes

( postponed ) Things changed
sorry i need to get back an A4 to finish that. And i don’t know when it will happen to give a date.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!!

1 Like

( postponed ) Things changed
sorry i need to get back an A4 to finish that. And i don’t know when it will happen to give a date.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing all of your excellent resources!

1 Like

I made lists for all elektron gears that i have or own. I updated those regularily. There’s lists for the analog four, rytm, digitone, octatrack and there are not my babies but for everyone and everyone is responsible to make it the most updated as possible.

How? Well when you find something new just think to the others, type [Definitive] into the search field of the forum and post your dicovered gem as comment of the list… I will update the list as fast as i can.

But i can’t update something if i’m not aware of a new thing

3 Likes

I have been using Signal by Audiotent recently.

1 Like

Oh it’s a good one i follow them but i missed it.
Thanks it’s added to the list

1 Like

It’s not important, but the official sound pack “Paleofuturist” appears twice on the list.

1 Like