[ Definitive list ] Analog 4/K Sound Packs & more

( postponed ) Things changed
sorry i need to get back an A4 to finish that. And i don’t know when it will happen to give a date.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing all of your excellent resources!

1 Like

I made lists for all elektron gears that i have or own. I updated those regularily. There’s lists for the analog four, rytm, digitone, octatrack and there are not my babies but for everyone and everyone is responsible to make it the most updated as possible.

How? Well when you find something new just think to the others, type [Definitive] into the search field of the forum and post your dicovered gem as comment of the list… I will update the list as fast as i can.

But i can’t update something if i’m not aware of a new thing

3 Likes

I have been using Signal by Audiotent recently.

1 Like

Oh it’s a good one i follow them but i missed it.
Thanks it’s added to the list

1 Like

It’s not important, but the official sound pack “Paleofuturist” appears twice on the list.

1 Like

this makes me think “git repo”

Happy xmas
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/531

3 Likes

Thanks the list is updated with your new entry

1 Like

sounds sick but is it available to download? the link only brought me to soundcloud

Thanks, sounds are cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

The d/l icon is under the soundcloud widget, on the left, enjoy.

im so sorry but i only see a link to gumroad, and the download button only gives me audio from the soundcloud track. really excited to try it! what am i doing wrong?

Not the SoundCloud download link, the one at the bottom left on the Elektronauts page, below the embedded SoundCloud widget.

https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/0/e068b0904fc4caff8b182f7ea2b96143043bf911.syx

1 Like

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

@William_WiLD (or anyone else:)

In my everlasting struggle/stride of trying to get to grips with making pads (techno domain), I’m looking for a good A4 (Mk2) pack with pads, atmos, textures. To offset my personal transients everywhere tendency. Any tips?

Oh yeah you should check @Floppydisk_Pirates sounddesign
That’s his area of expertise, he probably done some of the best pads…
(now for atmo, textures I would looking for in another sound synthesis territory like spectral, granular, dedicated drone machine, synth with multis capabilities)

And Plughugger :

updated
@lesstalkmoredisco

3 Likes

Of the free packs I’ve tried so far, I think Biopads has the most potential in those areas.

2 Likes

A very nice tutorial for pads, texture to grasp is this one :

2 Likes