Deckard's Voice

Damn…

1 Like

Deckards%20Voice

Short article here too (in GearNews).

So no word on price that i’ve seen yet, but wouldn’t expect iit to cost more than a premium Eurorack module ($600-$700?). So two wouldn’t be unreasonable in a polyphonic Eurorack setup.

I like all the CV too.

1 Like

Behringer is cooking up an affordable CS80, i’d say hold on to your wallet for a little longer

5 Likes

Which given how slowly the other products they’ve hinted at are coming out probably won’t be before 2049…

9 Likes

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Nice referencing :wink: (Though it should seem that with every step ‘B’ takes, development time (without new lawsuit-filters) should be getting shorter, so they’d be running those dreams off the assembly-line & out in no time?) Within cells interlinked, within cells interlinked, within cells interlinked

2 Likes

I really like the idea of this voice being tightly linked with all the potential eurorack control.

Good thought on the potential Behringer CS-80 reproduction. But this seems a different sort of thing to me standing separate in my mind.

Available in November – and the price is as predicted $699.

I guess the big idea is to take the CS-80 sort of voice and move it into a flexible CV controlled/controlling environment. Here’s how Black Corporation describes it on their website:
supplemented with the flexibility available only in a modular format.

Much larger image here.

Rachael is finally shipping… for those who care. :hugs:

1 Like