Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Humble Bundle : Acidized

~$1 or more

• Music Maker EDM Edition
  • Soundpool - Trance Masters

~$13 or more

• MP3 Deluxe 19
  • Soundpool - Dream House

~$25 or more

• ACID Pro 7
  • SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12
  • Soundpool: Discharge

[*] Prices correct at time of going to press.

2 Likes

St Patrick Day Sale at Reverb

I notice included with this there was new Elektron gear on sale.

2 Likes

Of all the Gin joints in town and you post this. I’m fighting the temptation. Good deal on the heat II and digitakt

1 Like

Presonus has a St Pat’s sale on their Studio One and Notion software, including upgrades.

The sale runs 'til the 23rd of March.

Presonus has also reduced prices on their StudioLive Series III Digital Console Mixers – the 16, the 24 and the 32 – while supplies last. So that sounds like they might have something new to replace them? Not sure.

ADDED: (April 13th) And indeed Presonus did launch a new line of digital console mixers, four of them.
Studiolive 32SC, Studiolive 32SX, Studiolive 32S, and the big one the Studiolive 64S.
Nice!

1 Like

What a discount! :smiley:

7 Likes

Wow what a deal! – and something i can afford too.

I see that Reverb did sell out off the new Analog Four MKII and Digitakt they had earlier. So in new Elektron stuff all they have left is the Heat MKII.

They do still have a lot of Eurorack gear on sale though. And i see a Dreadbox Erebus V3, that is tempting me too. Or how about a new Arturia MiniBrute 2S for $551 with free shipping in the US – thats almost $100 off.

I thought I saw this on here but apparently not - AudioDeluxe have a sale on Eventide Blackhole and Mangledverb for the next 19 hours or so, $49 rather than $199 each: https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/eventide-blackhole

Personally I didn’t bother after the demo crashed Ableton and the stupid iLok manager froze, but your mileage may vary :joy:

1 Like

Ableton currently on sale

https://www.ableton.com/en/shop/

Do they never apply sale discount to educational copies?

2 Likes

Nope. Only retail versions.

1 Like

Sales on various virtual/sampled pianos.

Native Instruments probably in celebration of the introduction of their new Noire sampled piano from Nils Frahm, is offering the rest of their collection, including the Una Corda for sale at 50% off, until April 1st. Native Instruments Virtual Pianos on Sale.

UVI KeySuite collection is 25% off as an intro price, also until April 1st. This is a big collection with twenty instruments including bells and chimes, all for one (what i think) is a low price. UVI Key Suite on Sale. I like their plucked string keyboard sounds in this too.

ADDED: I bought KeySuite.

The Tsugi Game Synth sound creation tools are 25% off until April 1st. This is sort of an update release sale.

This thing looks and sounds totally amazing with multiple tools (eight at least) for sound creation useful beyond game sound design into pitched sounds and more.

1 Like

This sounds pretty great. I’d like to demo it. 50% off at launch:

4 Likes

Soundtoys is having their Spring sale. The bundle is only $100 off for me, so too much for me at the moment. I’m probably going to grab Decapitator for $49 though since I here you get better deals on the bundle during future sales if you own some plugins.

5 Likes

Softube Modular

Until April 30th it’s $25 off on the Basic Package so it’s $65 instead of $90.

1 Like

Does anyone know what deals have been like with the Soundtoys stuff in the past? I bought the Decap and delay during this sale and really like them. I am interested in the reverb as well, but I’m wondering if it’s best to wait as I have heard they have offered really good deals on the bundle in the past to people that have bought some of their individual plugins. I’m not in a huge hurry if there is a chance I can get a better deal down the line.

Around Black Friday is usually when Sound Toys have the biggest discounts, think I paid 125$ to upgrade to the full bundle from a few “little” plugs.

1 Like

Cool. Perhaps I should hold off for a while then. I’m not in a rush. I want to spend some time experimenting with these two for a while anyway.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s been mentioned

Get 3 x 3 (9) effects from arturia … Comps / Pres / Filters if you’re an existing customer for a lot less than this 199 euro

They do all seem to be fairly well reviewed in terms of sound/flexibility/cpu/price(esp discounted)

As ever with arturia you run the risk that in 9 months there will be a new bundle adding 3 delays or whatever that could be the same total (i.e. 99eur) - alternatively wait and see as i think i will - this may run again on Black Friday

It seems to be on promotion as competitors are dropping prices, not sure when it ends

1 Like

I got the full bundle for a good price ($200? something like that) when it went on sale in March last year, upgrading from just the Little Plate reverb (which I think I got for free or at least very very cheap at launch). I’m not sure if the Black Friday sale is cheaper though – the current sale looks pretty good to me.

I didn’t have anything, so even after buying two plugins now it’s still like $300 to upgrade to the bundle. A bit too high for me at the moment.

1 Like