Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Soundtoys v5 ! https://www.soundtoys.com/

I use those Plugins all the time on everything!
Keep yourself warm during the winter. :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:

I just realised that you can trade in your already purchased plugins. I bought some during other sales and now I can upgrade to the whole thing for 125€.

The decapitator is really tempting…

Edit: It was actually 125$ so round about 100€, just did it! =)

2 Likes

Just bought some sound packs from Elektron, although the payment page are real iffy to me. Anyone from the U.S. had any experience with this?

That is TOO good to pass up ! (Though I have yet to get my serial number, a friend purchased hours after me and got his within minutes. Go figure smh

1 Like

Yeah will try the demo today
In theory this is exactly what I wanted without even knowing.
I reckon I’ve got a terrabyte of samples I’ve accumulated over the years, and if this intelligent sorting of samples and spitting out random kits at the click of a button from these samples works as advertised it’s a no brainer for me

1 Like

Dont’ forget to leave your feedback :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like Samples From Mars are offering all their 2018 releases for $19.

Code: xX$19-2018xX3

Highly recommend this. Some great stuff this year. LM-1, DMX and modular drums all really good.

8 Likes

https://glitchmachines.com too… 40% off.

Code: BLACKFRIDAY

£328 for a Roland se 02
Good price

4 Likes

Very good price.

2 Likes

I’ve just purchased five Digitone soundpacks for £20. Plenty of presets to play with leaving a couple of banks free for my sounds.
Nice

3 Likes

Yeah I second this!

Previous post talkin about Ableton stock being as good as SoundToys. PhaseMistress, Echoboy, and FilterFreak dominate. It’s not even close.

4 Likes

You have to get down that hole. :joy: The little plate is awesome.

1 Like

Yes! 50% on selected ones.

1 Like

If you are looking at the Octatrack Sets/Packs; they are all on sale for $9.84 each over at Loopmasters

:wink:

2 Likes

Sweet. Thank you for the hint. What about OctaEdit, do you offer a Black Friday Sale, too? :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

No.

7 Likes

Atlas rules. I was sceptical on their ‘artificial intelligence’ catch phrase, but it works exactly as advertised.
There’s some voodoo shit going on here for sure.
Instant access to every sample in your library, intelligently indexed is crazy powerful stuff

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback / “mini review”… I’m going to download and check it out tonight based on that :wink:

3 Likes

Instant buy for me