Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I think you ll wanna try an electromagnetic pick up instead of a mic.

Get that Kush (plugins at 50%)

1 Like

Softube are having a massive “Black Week” sale, up to 55% off many of their plug-ins, plus a bonus 10% discount if you use SOFTUBEVIP10.

https://www.softube.com/black-week#/

5 Likes

Surprised this is getting so little attention. I was already hyped when I saw the Kickstarter campaign a few years ago, this device has the same capabilities as the Roli Seaboard Block (different feel obviously) but is a shitload more versatile with the swappable overlays. The Joué is close to versatility but also pricier. I ordered today and I‘m pretty hyped. Too bad that Max8 is so expensive, this combo is a deep rabbit hole for experimentation and developing your own instruments/FX.

1 Like

I’ve a morph but never use it. Got the video editing overlay, qwerty keyboard and game controller and been planning to get the music production overlays but never got round to it. The buchla one looks interesting

I talked a lot about XO, XO is 1.1 with a lot of new cool features export audio loop stems separated and a lot of new patterns starter.
Originally XO is at 179.95 (yeah it’s pain a bit) Don’t miss it for Black Friday at -50%
At that price it’s a very good deal ! €98.97

2 Likes

Thanks for the code! Waiting until payday on Friday to pickup the Trident A-Range EQ :slight_smile: A little extra discount will be nice! I can dump more into Soundtoys :wink:

1 Like

Melda Productions MDrummer 50% off.

Their blurb … MDrummer is simply the ultimate drum machine and virtual drummer. It makes arranging drum tracks and realtime performances quick and simple.

I heard about it just now from Yoad Nevo on Sonic Talk 599, who is recommending it highly.

ADDED: Apparently Melda Production also runs weekly sales on selected products. There is tons of stuff there for sale right now.

1 Like

Eastwood Guitars is selling all their custom guitars between 10% and 30% off depending on how much you spend. They make all sorts of unusual custom short run sorts of guitars. Like look at their Backlund series. The quality is very good, i own one of their tenor electrics. Bought it last year they threw in extras on my purchase.

2 Likes

Soundtoys have started their sale. Pretty much all of their plugins are great. I’ve not really looked at any other effects plugins since I got Soundtoys 5 a couple of years ago.
Highly recommended!

6 Likes

Roland TR-8S for $549 at Adorama right now, nice deal

4 Likes

FabFilter bundles are 29% (essentials) to 51% (total) Happy Thanksgiving !

[EDIT: They just knocked off another 25% off on all plugins, AND and additional 25% off the already-discounted bundles NOV 28 - DEC 2!]

The Mastering Bundle I’m eyeing was 33% off, but is now 50% off!
https://www.fabfilter.com/shop/mastering-bundle

These plugins never get much more of a discount. The data vis on L2 is amazing.

3 Likes

Eastwood Guitars are excellent! Price is right and quality is amazing. Bought an Airline Map Baritone and can’t stop playing it.

They were out of the vintage style cases for it in the US, so I ordered it with their basic hard case and threw in a note that I would like to exchange it once they had the vintage cases back in stock.

What did this awesome company do? The shipped me the Baritone (overnight) in a vintage case from Liverpool! At no additional charge for the upgraded case or the expedited shipping. Killer.

1 Like

Looks like Perfect Cicuit Audio has 10% off on non-sale items on their website. https://www.perfectcircuit.com/

2 Likes

All Moog IOS apps are 50% off I hear. I got and email saying so but couldn’t confirm in the App Store since I already own them all. Model 15 is ridiculously good. And it fits in my pocket.

I’ve been eyeing the Warren Ellis mandocello and tenor guitars. Now I see they have a 5-string baritone!

2 Likes

Ableton has 25% off Live 10, Upgrades, and Packs until Monday.

And I see you can split things up into 6 payments, at least on upgrades. Well, they got me then.

8 Likes

It’s also that time of year when it’s cheaper to get Bitwig, or to add another 12 months to your upgrade plan: https://www.bitwig.com/en/shop/webshop.html

1 Like

On Reverb, Alto music is selling brand new SSL Six for $1,019.15.

4 Likes

Soundtoys 5 for $249 or Eventide Anthology XI for $499. What’s the better deal/value/quality?

1 Like