Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I’ve just purchased five Digitone soundpacks for £20. Plenty of presets to play with leaving a couple of banks free for my sounds.
Nice

3 Likes

Yeah I second this!

Previous post talkin about Ableton stock being as good as SoundToys. PhaseMistress, Echoboy, and FilterFreak dominate. It’s not even close.

4 Likes

You have to get down that hole. :joy: The little plate is awesome.

1 Like

Yes! 50% on selected ones.

1 Like

If you are looking at the Octatrack Sets/Packs; they are all on sale for $9.84 each over at Loopmasters

:wink:

2 Likes

Sweet. Thank you for the hint. What about OctaEdit, do you offer a Black Friday Sale, too? :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

No.

7 Likes

Atlas rules. I was sceptical on their ‘artificial intelligence’ catch phrase, but it works exactly as advertised.
There’s some voodoo shit going on here for sure.
Instant access to every sample in your library, intelligently indexed is crazy powerful stuff

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback / “mini review”… I’m going to download and check it out tonight based on that :wink:

3 Likes

Instant buy for me

I may have to do the same!

Check out the demo
100% functional for 10 days
Has essential features like group chokes, individual outs, sample editing , and important for me is midi mapping can be chosen to respond in a variety of ways including general midi format.
Have all my drum midi loops in GM

1 Like

I’m seeing discounts of $100+ at US retailers on Elektron Hardware, BHphoto and Sweetwater specifically.

1 Like

I do wanna try it but I’m also worried I’ll miss out on the 50% off. Does it end tomorrow?

Just checked their site and can’t see when it finishes? When do these sales normally end?
Thought they normally run till Monday?

From Algonauts Facebook

3 Likes

https://www.projekt-akustik.de/MusicCast-RX-A1080-Black-Friday

I have a musiccast reciever, and i am very pleased with it. Here you can get 20 percent off, it also calibrates headphones. How cool is that?
R-N803D also calibrates to your room with a parametric eq. Its the first one with this function. I have an older model without that measurement option, but i am already happy with the amp.

“Special” friday at musicstore.de:
MFB Dominion Club 333€
Make noise René 349€
Make noise Phonogene 299€

3 Likes

I’m telling myself that I don’t need more software but if this has NKS integration it could be good…

£172 for Arturia V-collection synths @ BAX