Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

That’s a ridiculous price! Do I need a second one … ?

Sadly, the PSSL SH01a deal is listed as “sold out” now.

This comes with it too. A lot of fun to be had with it, especially with the per step glitch sequencer.

1 Like

Yeah, that guys Dimitry somethings other soft synth is well worth a look. Diversion it’s called. It’s much more of a beast than Thorn, but Thorn defo has a unique sound. Defo in the higher tier of software along with U-He.

This is well worth a look if you use a bit of software. I haven’t got around to using it a lot yet. But it should be able to replace Asbynth, nearly. It’s amazing how Absynth hasn’t still been matched in functionality all these years later…

1 Like

FOCUSRITE-4999
Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends July 25, 11:59 PM California Time

Plugin Alliance, BX Focusrite for $49.99.

This too for $19…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Plugin-alliance discussion

i was wondering about this one too. i was thinking about midi mapping it to live mix dub chord delays/reverbs, but i’m not sure if it works well for that application or not.

i picked up lion on sale last month. barely scratched the surface, but i love it already. it’s a great sound design tool, especially when combined with byome.

1 Like

Free 727 samples

5 Likes

I was just about to share this! You also just got the email then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice sale for a 10-pack of Hosa Knucklebones at Guitar Center. $59.99 was $119.95 https://www.guitarcenter.com/Hosa/Knucklebones-Signal-Splitter-35-mm-X-6-10-pieces-Red-1500000211881.gc

2 Likes

https://store.izotope.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=izotope&id=ThreePgCheckoutShoppingCartPage&utm_campaign=2020.07+Elements+Flash&utm_content=Rest&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ACS&utm_term=RX+Launch

I’m not sure what features are in this version, but it’s always going to be a cheaper upgrade path, handy for when the upgrade paths themselves are on sale.

Izotope RX Elements $29

maybe not quite a sale but the new baby audio plugin is starting with an intro price, looks pretty interesting.

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/pink

Acustica Audio Pink 4 bundle is £65 atm, the API one.

1 Like

Novation Peak 845gbp

4 Likes

Here are some Perennials on sale, for the Perennial List of Things on Sale thread. I am eyeing the Boston Ivy, even though I don’t have a garden…or yard.

19 Likes

I own pink since version 2. It sounds really nice and can open a sound when it’s right. With every version they optimize cpu usage a bit more.
I think 65 is a decent price for what you get.

1 Like

I feel like at $11 the Boston Ivy is a no-brainer.

8 Likes

Right?!?! I love its form and rhythm. And that red hue looks both warm and inviting.

1 Like

My system didn’t like it at 64 buffer settings. It was barely a blip on the cpu at higher buffer settings. I’ll give it another go, I love their version of the 560. Idk though, these flowers are starting to look pretty tempting, it’s a tough choice.