Dataline on AH Overbridge C64 video

12 Likes

That main out Heat, is that processing the entire hard ware signal, or is it a bus for the other instruments being recorded via overbridge?

Is MSSIAH all that you are using on the c64 for software Cenk or are you using other tools?

Sometimes I regret I sold my C64 back in the day :slight_smile:

Everything in the studio can go through the Main Out Heat. And that is connected to the computer via Overbridge, giving me good flexibility to record stuff.

I still have mine, giving me some ideas.

2 Likes

MSSIAH is the best I have seen on the c64 so far… Tried other software but couldn’t get on with… Any recommendations?

Maybe try and source one of those FM expanders. Hard to find though.
Never tried these (my c64 is in another country), but guess there is stuff to be found online.

What is the camera on the tripod?

http://csdb.dk/release/?id=131846

So if you want to mix ITB synths with OTB synths you can record the dry OTB signal into your DAW (through the AH) and then process both ITB and OTB audio through the AH as an effect insert on a bus?

Nuts studio !

Overbridge + Analog HEAT = A4 l’OT, of possibilities AR emerged to US
(courtesy of Elektron)

Any reason for going with the Tr-09 over the mduw as a second drum source? Just wanting those 909 sounds easily?

1 Like

Yes! Easy!! its the size and simplicity which I like of the tr09, especially when teamed up with heat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adevelopeeer!!! :laughing::grin:
…i reeally hope there’ll be a floppy disk version of OB at some point…i think it would improve the workflow a lot :grin:

00:23! weelittleblackbox :control_knobs:

1 Like

I don’t understand; at 5:31 AR is brought into the mix by turning up the master volume? As far as I know the master volume has no effect when outputted through OB? Or is it just that the analog outputs are connected to Heat in that video (although I cannot see any cables)?

Yes, I use the analog out from the machines and record via the Overbridge connection. Best of both worlds.

1 Like

Makes sense, thanks!