CV in controller for ARmkII A4mkII AH?

I guess you need to learn each time you change the light environment. Strombo in a club! :scream:

3 Likes

Hehe exactly

1 Like

Actually what is what for the TRS for the control inputs are specified in the manuals in the Technical information. Not in the AR MKII manual though, where it seems i have missed to put it in … ooops… Will fix that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

8 Likes

Thanks @eangman I only checked the ARmkII manual, I didn’t think to check the AH manual :slight_smile:

I just checked my bits and bobs box and found some resistive ribbons and a FSR, as well as a little Adafruit mic module and a couple of LDRs, more experiments to come :wink:

1 Like

Keep up your cool controller work :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Don’t fancy any soldering?

You’re welcome :wink:

Just tried a ribbon controller using a resistive membrane sensor, pretty nice, can think of lots of nice musical uses for this!

3 Likes

Gonna solder these up next, and a little LDR probe.

2 Likes

'bout time Elektron got D-Beam technology

3 Likes

I think the correct groove approved 90’s vernacular would be:

“Yo E bust out the D, yeah boyeee, woop woop!”
:laughing:

Meanwhile…

The idea being it is small enough to sit on a pad or over a LED for a ghetto style LFO thingy.

3 Likes

Hey thank you @darenager!
Because of your experiment I crafted a very small joystick to use with my ARMKII
it was way easy
I feel like the exp learn feature of the cv inputs on the MKII’s isn’t really being talked about
its so easy to add any type of sensor to them this way.

1 Like