Custom Octatrack Faceplate Skins Available (UK based)

Hi All,

I’m taking delivery of my prototype Octatrack faceplate skin tomorrow.

I will post images of it applied, my supplier has told me they look excellent!

If this is the case and anyone is interested, please let me know to give me a better idea of how many blank skins to manufacture.

They are easy on, easy off and leave no residue or damage to the original faceplate.

I will be offering 3 options:

[ul]
[li]Basic - choose from a range of primary colours for the background and font[/li]
[/ul]

[ul]
[li]Advanced- you provide the pantone codes for the colours you want, we’ll apply them to the background and font - as long as the font remains visible of course![/li]
[/ul]

[ul]
[li]Ultimate - as above but with the addition of a logo or image of your choice, preferably supplied as a high quality vector graphic or image file. [/li]
[/ul]

Prices TBC, will be available on eBay in next few weeks

Hi t me up if you have any questions

OPs can edit titles and content of existing threads fwiw, you’ll get better hits for searchers if you stick to one

not for me, but the headphone graphic around the Volume is inspired :+1:

What puts you off out of interest? Any feedback appreciated :wink:

Interesting. What about custom logo/graphics?

Ignoring the font, which you could easily change, i guess i like the factory layout and the synergy with the other black elektron boxes, often wish the red text was easier to read, but mostly that i think it will look odd in anything but black background with the clearance around the leds/buttons/screws, i think it’ll be a popular item, just not something i tend to go for, but i do ponder customising stuff a lot, elktron have a good balance
If this was about the dsi desktop evolver, maybe that would pique my interest

Fwiw, in those graphics above, the parameter encoders will overlap the font underneath when replaced imho

Plus maybe there are no gaps around the small circles in the template, so my comment about black background may not apply

A white one with black and red font might be nice, if the price is reasonable I’d get one.

Hi,

Custom logo and graphics is possible, this is the top option and will take a week to turn around.

Once up on eBay, everything will be in place and you’ll be able to see the prices.

Cheers for your interest :slight_smile:

More examples below:

See latest examples :slight_smile:
Cheers

Not that I’ll order one but I would miss the fader scale markers at 1/4ths and 1/2. They are sometimes crucial when performing wild fader-fu.

I may be interested, once up n running will you consider skins for other machines.

Could you do an inverted one, so like the main color is white and the white writing and numbers are black…red bits can stay red

Ok, here’s the prototype applied:

Applied the prototype skin this evening.
No overlap on the parameter encoders!
It looks great :slight_smile:

Possibly, I have a Machinedrum that I may get a prototype made up for - I need all the machines to be able to supply my manufacturer with the faceplate for them to make up the skin! I’m not that rich I’m afraid :).
See how these go first…

I’ll get this designed and post an image tomorrow, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Here you go:

Do you think there are something similar with MKII ???

2 Likes

have you checked styleflip?

1 Like